Someone is always left behind.

Deadlock

Sulli POV

I ran to the first person I could think of,and that was Hongki. Sure enough I found him easily,talking funnily enough to Jonghyun,maybe I should have looked for him first.

"Jjong,I need to talk to you its urgent."I exclaimed,when I reached them.

"It will have to wait,I have to speak to Sehun"He replied,looking ready to leave.

"It's important,we could all end up in trouble,including Key"I argued,trying to make him stay and listen.

Sure enough that got his attention,he looked at me for a second before asking me "What do you mean?"

I explained everything I heard Zelo and Sehun talking about ,the whole plan with the other members of our group,how they were splitting up the group,everything and by the time I reached the end of my story,he looked ready to kill someone.

"Damn it,I knew something was up,no wonder G was acting so weird,their turning us against each other.. KEYS WITH THOSE PSYCHO'S"He shouted looking pissed."Get the group together"

Me and Hongki nodded,setting off in search of all the people in our group ,in the end it only took ten minutes to get everyone together,however two others tagged along,I recognised them as Minho and Joon,well lets see how long it takes for Jonghyun to get really pissed off and hit someone.

Taemin POV

Hongki had come running up telling me that we needed to see Jonghyun straight away,at first I had planned on popping over quickly but Minho had said he'd tag along. Hongki had seemed kind of nervous,I suddenly had a sense of dread,had something happened to Key?

We all sat in our part of camp,I noticed that Mir and brought Joon,they seemed close lately,I wonder if there was something going on there.

"Oh wonderful ,Joon and Minho are here ,they can clear some stuff up for us"Jonghyun spat,that took us all back ,Joon looked shocked ,Minho just watched on silently.

"Jonghyun,what's going on?"Sunny asked,Sooyoung looking expectantly at him.

"Well it seems that our new friends have been planning,isn't that right?"He said looking staight at Joon and Minho,who suddenly both looked guilty,panic hit him,what had Minho done.

"What's he talking about?"I asked looking at Minho

"What he's talking about,is the fact that him and his friends are planning to tear our group apart,they scouted out the ones they wanted and put their plan in action,why do you think G suddenly shouted Jonghyun,TOP and Hyuna obviously talked him into it .Thats why Minho's getting close to you ,so you'll leave us for them"Sulli explained.

I felt my heart breaking at Sulli's explanation,I turned to Minho tears b in my eyes,but he wasn't looking at me,he was glaring at Sulli.

"Is she telling the truth,are you using me for some stupid plan?"I asked him,my throat feeling tight.

"Taem.."He started

"IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH?"I shouted,I didn't take notice of the shocked faces,around me.

"It's not like that ,I swear"He said,grabbing my hands in his.

I ripped my hands from his ,before storming off and leaving him behind with the others,I needed to be on my own right now.

Sulli POV

I watched Taemin walk off,I went to move after him but Sooyoung pulled me back and just shook her head,I got what she meant and sat down straight away. It was odd when I looked over at Minho he looked devastated ,wasn't this just an act.

"Am I apart of this plan too?"Mir asked,he looked so broken when he said it,I felt bad about telling them now,I had hurt Mir and Taemin.

"No of course not ,I convinced Sehun to let you stay as well,I didn't want you to leave"Joon assured

"So what,you thought you'd just split me up from my friends"He cried

"I'm sorry,I didn't want to lose you"He insisted.

Mir just shook my head and turned away from him,leaning against Hongki who rubbed his back comfortingly. When Mir turned away Joon looked like he was going to burst into tears,oh god what have I done.

"I think it's about time you two left"Jonghyun said coldly. 

Minho stood up straight away and pulled a very resistant Joon away.

It was at that moment Key and G walked back into camp.

"Hey what's up with Joon and Minho"G asked,no one answered ,all he got for a reply was Sunny making eye contact for a second before shaking her head, I guess we were all feeling the strain of being unwanted by this group. I looked over at Luhan and Kris their faces were carefully blank ,were they actually planning on leaving?

Were we going to get split up?

Authors note:

Just a filler chapter,next chapter is gonna be a big one,in advance expect somes death.