The end

Deadlock

Jonghyun POV

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sun straight away. I groaned at the white light,before I heard a familiar giggle from next to me.

"Come on Jjong get up,me and Minho can't stay here all day"Came the distinct voice of Taemin.

I jerked up and opened my eyes coming face to face with a very happy looking Taemin.

"Taemin?"I questioned

"Thats my name don't wear it out"He laughed

"Am I dreaming?"I asked

His face dropped slightly at that,before he once again smiled.

"No ,this is heaven silly...you died."He explained.

I'm in heaven.

"Is everyone here?"I questioned.

"Well our parents and family aren't  but all the people from our group are yeah,but their back at the houses"He told me

"Houses?"I was so confused right now.

"Yeah,I don't know if you noticed but right now,we're in a field but if you travel in that direction for about twenty minutes you come to a street of about ten houses,thats where everyone's being staying. Come on i'll show you."He said getting up off the ground.

I followed a second after.Taemin grabbed Minho,who at this point had been silent,and started walking off. As we walked Taemin chatted mindlessly about how last night they had had a BBQ and prayed for us all. 

We finally reached the street and I saw everyone sitting outside just laughing and hanging around,when they saw me,I was attacked with hugs,as they explained how great it was here.

"Hey,Kris,can we see everyone,the ones who are still alive?"I asked feeling rather stupid.

I watched his face soften a bit, "We can't see them,but we can feel them and if they need it,we can send them comfort." he explained.

That night as I settled into  my new room,I sent Key my love and promised I'd see him again one day.

_________________________________

4 years passed before Key finally joined me,I was walking through the woods near the houses and just came across him laying in the woods,I had been so happy but also heartbroken. He informed me that he died of what he suspected was TB,that he wasn't  attacked by walkers and also told me they had reached the coast,and had been very happy ,and had indeed met other survivers.

One by one they all arrived,none of them seemed to age ,but  I think it was just the place. 

Sulli and Lay's son arrived last,and he was very pleased to me his aunts and uncles.

Sooyoung and Chanyeol entered a happy relationship,but both agreed they never wanted children,so when they died they arrived with no guilt.

TOP and Nicole,soon joined us,we we're happy and shocked to see TOP laughing and happy ,but then again he had Hyuna back.

G Dragon and Sunny arrived soon enough,both thrilled to see their friends again,and G Dragon cried when seeing TOP and Sulli.

Luhan arrived after,and lets just say after a tearful reunion,Luhan and Kris didn't leave their room for a while.

Hongki was the last to arrive,but he told us,that the peace and quiet had been nice to have for the two years he lived on his own. He spent alot of time catching up with his brothers,and finally gathered the courage to ask Jessica to be his girlfriend,she happily accepted,upon seeing this Tao asked Nicole out and she also said yes.

Finally we were all together and we didn't have to be scared anymore,we had escaped the nightmares.

We had found our happy ending.

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed the story and weren't to disappointed in the ending.

I enjoyed writing this,and i'm sad it's over,thank you all so much for the comments.