It's a new day

Deadlock

Sunny POV

It had been six months since the virus hit,six months since I'd seen my family and old friends . I had been living with other survivers I had met along with my boyfriend G and his sister Sulli . G had forbidden us to tell the others he's real name,i'm not quite sure why ,whenever I asked he would simply shake his head and offer no explanation and then change the subject. I guess he didn't trust them, I could hardly blame him,sure they acted nice enough but they all knew at least one other person in the group before the virus hit and we knew that if ever the situation arose we would be dropped in order to save another.

I mean thats what i'd do for G or Sulli.

I know thats why Jonghyun would do for Key and vice versa 

I know thats what Mir,Hongki and Taemin would do for each other

What Kris would do for Luhan.

It was just the simple and honest truth of the matter,that even if we were in a group ,we would give each other up to save ourselves or someone else.

But until the situation arose ,we could at least be friends and to be honest I like most of them.

Sooyoung was cool she was from a military family so she was strict sure and was often caught ranting at Mir and Hongki due to them messing around when she thought they should be a little more serious,but this wasn't her been mean ,this was her trying to protect the group,and I know why ,because we were all she had left. She told me once that she knew her family was dead but did not to wish to waste time grieving . 

Mir ,Hongki and Taemin were all cool too,they were playful ,kind and were always the ones to look on the brightside ,such as the fact that there was no more school ,that glee was turned to horror quite quickly when Key and Jessica decided that school should still take place for the younger members of the group such as the three brothers,they spent a long time after that mumbling to themselves about how even in the apocalypse they had homework. 

Key was awesome he was like a mother to the group ,he made sure everyone was eating that there were no injuries. The whole group seemed to revolve around him due to this,however it didn't stop him from being a diva,but everyone could overlook that little flaw,plus sometimes it was pretty funny.

I grew closest to Luhan ,he was the same age as me ,and was often in line with my thinking,we didn't enjoy killing so often stayed behind when they went of to hunt or were sweeping a new place for us to stay. Plus me and him had a lot of free time on our hands,we weren't required to do lessons they didn't see the point of forcing us. I thought Luhan was a bit odd though and my reasoning behind this comes with one word ...Kris.

Luhan and Kris were dating and from what I could gather had been for a while now,but they were as opposite as you could get ,while Luhan was open and sweet ,Kris was cold and calculating. Where Luhan was always open and free with his smiles and emotions ,Kris was closed off, I don't think i've even seen  him smile once since I met him. While Luhan is friendly ,Kris is definitley not. Kris only spoke to two people and that was Jonghyun and G.

That brings me to the last member ,Jonghyun our leader,I don't know he ended up as the leader but he did and that was okay ,he was nice and he looked after us I guess you could call him and key the parents of the group ,kris would definitely be the grumpy uncle.

I don't know when I started thinking of them as family ,maybe when G said no to looking for our real famalies,or when Luhan called me sister by accident,maybe when I saw the three youngest members of our group argueing over a packet of popcorn they had found and wondering if they were gonna always be like this,

Or maybe it was the moment when Sooyoung declared us her new family and said she'd do anything to protect us. From that day onwards we were all alot closer but when the dead now outnumber the living and with the lives of the ones we love are on the line , I have to wonder who will betray us and my thoughts are ultimately looking towards kris on that front.

Authors note :

Just a short opening chapter to set a basis for how one of the main characters sees things,and to give a basic idea of the characters,the next chapter will be longer with more detail and more POV's and there will be some Zombie action.And some Jongkey to XD