where are your friends now.

Deadlock

G Dragon POV

We had been with this group for about a month now ,everyone seemed to get along just fine,but you could tell there was still a divide,in the end it was still two groups, the only people who seemed to be oblivious to this large gap were Kris and Luhan who were thrilled to have the friends back,well except for Kai,I could tell that Kris was waiting for another excuse to hit him,he just hadn't found one yet.

Life was fairly normal I guess,we were on the move again ,apparently there was a destination but we were all kept in the dark the only people who knew where we were going was Jonghyun and Kris from our group ,although i'm sure Key and Luhan probably know at this point,and then from what I can gather Sehun and TOP from the other group.

Sunny had started talking to some people from the other group mainly Nicole and Hyuna ,I was glad she had people to talk too ,I know she had been shaken by the loss of Jessica no matter how well she hid it from the others in the group. Sulli was the opposite however ,she seemed withdrawn lately only ever talking to Hongki and every now and again Mir,she never spoke to anyone else no matter how hard they tried. 

One thing I noticed was Taemin ,he had been greatly affected by Jessica's death and that in my mind made me believe that perhaps he would end up like Sulli but how wrong I was,he often spoke with Onew and Zelo, Zelo we found out was the youngest in both groups being only 15,I tried to stay away from him ,Taemin,Hongki and Mir were enough of a hassle without adding that kid to the mix. However his new friendships wasn't what I was keeping an eye on , for many nights now, i'd seen Minho and Taemin sneaking off while I was on watch,I informed Sehun and Jonghyun of course ,but I made them swear not to tell Key I didn't want to see his reaction.

From what I could tell everyone was pretty okay,except for maybe Kai who just seemed like his life mission was to push Kris' buttons,and wow was he doing a good job ,I swear that the twitch was now a constant on Kris' face,I could also tell Luhan felt rather awkward about the whole thing as usually Kai brought him into it. Though I had no problems with any of the new people,I didn't really befriend them,I was indifferent to them. Well almost all of them,there was one who creeped me out.

I knew his name was TOP ,and he had a habit of staring at me when we were around each other,and he wasn't even sneaky about it ,he would stare with no shame and others had noticed. Sunny had joked that he probably had a crush on me,but I was seriously worried,from the looks he gave me he either wanted to kill me ,or get me involved in and evil scheme. Another thing about him was he always spoke in riddles or cut of sentances,like there should have been more but he wasn't going to say it,like it was a secret. I decided to stay away from him. That thought didn't last long though.

"Hey,G Dragon right" TOP asked 

I groaned in my head,why didn't I get someone else to take watch ,at least then I could have hid.

"Yeah,your TOP"I replied shortly. 

We lapped into silence for a few moments with him staring as usual,this was getting ridiculous,was he purposly seeking me out ,just to stare.

"Its rude to stare"I pointed out

"Sorry ,you remind me of a friend I used to have ,it's odd."He laughed

"Is there a reason your here,or are you just practising your how to seem like a creep skills?"I asked

"I came to warn you"He stated simply.

"Warn me of what?"Oh god he's going to murder me .

"About your leader,you should be alot more cautious around him"he advised

"Why? Jonghyun's and alright guy ,he's kept the whole of my group safe"I replied

"Yeah you think that ,but how much is he hiding from you?"He questioned

"He doesn't hide stuff from us"I snarled

"Sure he doesn't ,so you know where we're going then I assume"He grinned

I froze at his words,that was a good point,he hadn't told anyone where we were going,in fact whenever there was anything going on he never explained or told us what was going on,he just expected us to agree,and now that I think about it,we always do what he wants ,no questions asked.

TOP smirked as he realised he was right.

"And what about that girl your with,how safe is she?"He began

"Leave Suuny out of this"I hissed

He merely arched his eyebrow at my tone "You should think about her safety,I mean lets face it ,he's more likely to use her as bait then his boyfriend Key ,he wouldn't think twice about pushing her down to save Key. I'm just warning you so you can protect her better,you don't want to end up like me now ,do you? Just be careful. 

Oh and by the way ,we're heading for the beach"He said before walking off.

The beach ,What the were we going there for.

I stood in thought for a long while after that ,contemplating TOP's words until Chanyeol  came to swap so I could take a break,but the minute I walked into camp ,Jonghyun called our group round.

3rd person

They all sat round and looked at Jonghyun expectantly.

"Okay so were going to make a run into the local town before we move on, now the others have already said that TOP and Hyuna will be going for them"He said motioning to Hyuna and TOP who nodded at them politely . 

"So who's going in for us?"Luhan asked

"For our group its Hongki and Sunny so you guys need to leav..."Before he could finish however G interuppted

"Why is it Sunny  and Honki ,why not Key and Mir,their both good at fighting,Mir hasn't been in a while,and i've never seen Key go for a town route,it hardly seems fair your sending them two"G observed

"Well it was already decided by.."Once again he was interuppted

"Decided by who. You? Why don't we ever decide as a group"G said heatedly

If anyone had been paying attention at this point they would have seen Hyuna and TOP smirking at the outburst.

"G would you calm down,if you don't want them to go feel free to go in their place."Jonghyun said angrily

"Fine I will ,but Key's coming too,its about time he pulled his weight in this group"He pointed out.

"NO WAY KEYS NOT GOING"Jonghyun snarled

"OH SO ITS ALRIGHT TO SEND OUR LOVED ONES BUT NOT YOUR OWN"G shouted,scaring everyone in the group,they had barely heard him speak let alone shout.

"Jjong,it's fine,G's right, I should be helping more"Key said fairly

Jonghyun looked like he was about to disagree but a glare from Key stopped him.

"Let me get ready"Key told G before leaving towards his tent.

10 minutes later TOP,Hyuna,G and Key were leaving camp,Hyuna and TOP smiling at the events that had taken place. G and Key walked behind them in silence.

Zelo POV

I watched the four leave camp,Hyuna and TOP were up to something I could tell ,and if anyone knew what it would be Sehun.

"Sehun ,whats TOP and Hyuna doing to the other group?"I asked

"Thats a secret"Sehun replied 

"You promised there would be no secrets in our group."I pointed out,pouting slightly,I rarely acted cute but sometimes it was the only way to get what I wanted.

"Alright,but you can't tell anyone,promise?"he asked ,I nodded eagerly .

"Their securing our new members"Sehun explained. 

At this I frowned slightly.

"What about the others?"I aked

"Well you see ,the group is big think about all the resources we need to keep everyone fed,we're just going to get a few of them to join us and then the rest can leave.No ones going to get hurt don't worry."He told me.

"Who are you trying to get?"I demanded

"G Dragon and of course he's girlfriend will have to come,Taemin obviously,don't worry to much about how,I've got Minho to help on that front ,and then Mir thats where Joon comes in,he already has a soft spot for him,the rest can go on their merry way."Sehun told me

"What about Kris and Luhan?"I mentioned.

"They don't need any interference,their our friends ,they'll come if we just ask,but don't mention this to anyone okay,it has to be a secret."he told me,I nodded feeling somewhat guilty about the whole things.

3rd person

However what both Zelo and Sehun both failed to notice was Sulli listening to their whole conversation in a state of shock. She took off running to inform the others of what she had learned.