Do I need to worry

Deadlock

TOP POV

When I returned from my scavenging trip with Hyuna I was slightly surprised to see someone with a bag over their head tied to Minho's chair,Minho also looked kind of angry at the fact that he couldn't sit on his chair.

I was seriously worried about the kid,I mean people are dieing and then coming back to eat the living and you bring a chair along everywhere you go,it makes literally no sense in my mind,but hey who listens to me when it comes to mental health.

It was at that moment I spotted Sehun standing at the edge of camp staring at the boy with a look of intense pain on his face,I picked my way through the group before reaching,I didn't need to ask Sehun knew me well enough to just start talking.

"Kai thinks he's my brother"Was all Sehun said.

"Well,have you checked?"I asked

"No,he's the right build and height to be Luhannie,but ,what if its not,I don't think I could handle the disappointment"He explained

"Well you can't keep the guy tied up forever,and you never know it might be him,why don't you give it a shot,and if it's not well then at least we have someone extra to help protect camp"I observed.

Sehun looked at me for a second before nodding slightly and walking over to the man . The leader seemed to falter slightly before reaching forward and pulling the bag of his head.

The boy blinked looking slightly dazed for a second,probably getting used to the sudden light blinding him,before he made eye contact with Sehun,when he locked eyes with the leader he stiffened ,looking slightly confused and rather shocked at the sight of him.

"Luhan it's me,it's Sehun"Sehun said,trying to get a reaction from the boy in front of him

The young boy struggled for a second before finally breathing out a soft "Sehun...I thought you were dead"

I thought in that second that Sehun was going to faint with relief at his brother realising who he was.

"Untie him,for godsake we know him"Sehun demanded,causing Kai to leap forward and release the bonds holding Luhan to the chair,interesting Kai seemed rather pleased to have Luhan around him. I watched Sehun pull Luhan into a tight hug and felt a sharp shooting pain through my chest,I would never see my brother again,he had been gone for so long,I wasn't even sure if he was alive,but my gut instinct told me he had long been dead.

It was at that point Xuimin the one that resembled a hamster interuppted telling Luhan that it was good to see him again,the boy seemed to feel the same as he replied happily before mentioning the rest of us,who had never met him before.

"Yeah speaking of friends,where's good old Kris and Tao,I miss them"Lay asked .

I watched as Luhan's face saddened and knew something bad must have happened to the two who had just been mentioned,I watched the faces of those who obviously knew this Kris and Tao and could see the fear blossoming on their faces,terrified of Luhan's next words.

"We''ll Kris had left to look for supplies with Sooyoung,he's probably back with the others by now. Tao...We lost Tao a couple of months ago"He explained,I watched their heartbroken expressions and wondered what this Tao was like,I feel like I missed out on meeting a great person.

_________________________________________

It was later that day when Xuimin and Chanyeol returned from their little hunting trip,I noticed mulitple things at this point.

1.Kai was unconcious and covered in blood,and I didn't do it this time so he obviously pissed somebody else off as well.

2.Luhan sprinted madly towards and tall very distant looking guy. I guess this was Kris then.

3. And finally I saw a guy at the back who looked exactly like my brother,it was scarily similar,except the hair was completely different.

I was pulled from my thought process by Hyuna looking at Kai with unhidden disgust,it was no secret that Hyuna didn't like Kai ,and in return he didn't like her.

After sorting out Kai we all sat around a fire and got to know each other I learned that the guy who looked like my brother was known as G Dragon by his group and that he never revealed his real name to anyone,the only people who knew his real name was Sulli his sister and Sunny his girlfriend. I knew that the Hongki guy had caught me staring at his friend ,but  I took no notice.

________________________________________

Later that night most people went to bed until it was only a few left up. I was staring at the fire while Hyuna snuggled up next to me,I slowly wrapped my hand around her in attempt to keep her feeling warm and comfortable,it was something I strived to provide her with everyday.

Zelo was also still awake,he had taken to mumbling to Sehun about the one time his older brother flushed his pet frog down the toilet and how upset he had been at the time. Zelo was an odd kid,sometimes he was so childlike and innocent it was hard to believe he had lasted this long and yet at other times he was brilliant,you could see he was very smart,and perceptive,it was almost like he had gain forty years onto his actual age over the space of a few seconds,but honestly it made me like the kid.

Right now I was happy,I was comfortable I wanted to stay in this moment forever ,I didn't want to face the reality's of the life I was currently living.

________________________________________

It was about three weeks after our two groups had joined when Sehun approached me and Hyuna while we were on watch with his plan.

"TOP,who in the other group do you think is useful"He asked me suddenly.

Hyuna and I looked at each other in confusion for a second before I answered the question he had posed.

"Well ,G Dragon for sure,he's good on watch and he can track and hunt,Sunny and Key both know first aid so they're pretty useful,Taemin can also track so he's pretty handy to have around,Kris seems like a good person to have around also"I pointed out.

"Alright I need you two to find a way to create a rift between G Dragon and the rest of his group so when we split off from each other we've secured their most valuable members"Sehun explained

"Why are you trying to split them up?"Hyuna asked,curiosity obvious on her face.

"I don't intend to stay with that group,but they have people we need ,and i'm not leaving without them"He reasoned

"What about the others I mentioned?"I questioned

"Key won't leave Jonghyun so he's out of the question,Sunny will come along if you are successful in your part of the plan. As for Taemin i'll let Minho handle that they've been spending time together. Kris and Luhan are no problem they've known us since we were kids,they'll come along if I ask"Sehun said

Me and Hyuna just nodded,both of us already thinking of ways to split G Dragon from the others

_______________________________________

When this had started this was not how I thought it would turn out. 

I stared down at Hyuna's body,to everyone else I looked like I didn't care,but this was tearing me apart,I cared for Hyuna,when everyone else had feared me she had given me a chance. I felt my heart trying to jump out of my chest as I pulled the trigger and allowed the bullet to rip through her skull ruining her perfect face. 

However it may seem to others, each time I kill I felt a piece of myself die inside.

______________________________________

A week passed quickly for me,the groups had decided to stay together and Zelo had taken to tailing after me or Taemin,not that Taemin was in the mood for Zelo's constant talking.

Taemin had become depressed since Minho's death and everytime we saw each other I saw something akin to blame in the young boy's eyes,I knew he was angry at me for shooting Minho,what he didn't know was that I felt just as bad but I was just better at handling the pain that came with it.

I had started to avoid members from the other group they all looked at me with either fear or disgust or in Sunny's case pure hatred. G Dragon however seemed to forgive me and told me is name was Kwon Jiyong in return I told him my name was Seunghyun. It was at this point I introduce Jiyong to Seungri properly,the two hit it off and became good friends after that.

Everything seemed to be getting better.

However that thought was quickly crushed when I returned to camp with Jonghyun to find the group looking on the verge of tears,some people already crying. It was at this moment we found out that Taemin had killed himself,I was shocked to say the least,I knew he was hurting,but I didn't know he felt this bad.

The biggest shock for me was seeing Jonghyun break down,he always seemed so strong seeing him so broken was a sight I though i'd never see.

The others started to discuss options then ,they all agreed we should leave as soon as possible,while they were deciding a voice called out above the rest

"We should bury him first"Sunny said,not taking her eyes of Taemin.

I knew it was compassion she felt,love and she was right,if I had had the chance I would have buried Hyuna,hell I would have buried Minho. Everyone deserves a proper burial.

"The girls right,he at least deserves a send off ,we do it with everybody else"I said .

I could feel Sunny staring at me,but I refused to look at her,or even talk to her,getting close to people in a world like this is always a bad idea.

_________________________________________

Time passed and everyone grew closer,I started spending more time with the other group,actually building relationships with them but I knew it was only a matter of time before something went wrong and sure enough it all went wrong in the form of Xuimin and Kris.

I had been with Sehun and Jonghyun discussing plans when we all heard the cry for help ,by the time we reached the person everyone was standing in a large circle around a devastated Luhan.When I shifted I noticed that Luhan was cradling Kris' head while Kris bled all over the floor from a nasty looking injury. I watched as Luhan begged Sunny to fix him,but all he managed to get out of her was an apology and tears. 

I listened to the two exchange words,including news of Kris that Xuimin had been bitten and he wasn't sure if he had put him down.

When Kris stopped breathing I pointed my gun at his head and waited for Sehun to pull the boy clear before letting my gun go off and hit him in the head.

I then walked to Xuimin's tent,when I arrived I saw him cold and lifeless on the floor,the tent looked like something from a horror movie,covered completely in blood. Xuimin looked dead but I placed a bullet in his head just to be on the safe side.

_________________________________________

We kept traveling after that but this time it was different,before we had tried to keep an upbeat spirit going,this time was different ,everyone was tired and most of the group was dealing with some sort of loss and the other half were trying to comfort those suffering a loss.

We decided to stop in an abandoned industrial park,everyone was excited about the idea of sleeping in something other than a tent for once,but immediatly I was distrustful of large buildings that cast long shadows in the afternoon sun.

I pushed my way to the front of the group and voiced my opinion to the leaders but they told me I was worrying for nothing,that I always had a bad feeling. They promised me that at the first sign of trouble we would leave,but my worry was that if trouble did arrive it would be to late to make an escape.

We stopped on the second floor of an abandoned warehouse for the night,everyone sat around talking about the old times ,about their families and what they wanted for the future but I couldn't get rid of the feeling that there was something wrong with this place.

One look at Sunny told me she was thinking the same things.

Authors note:

Okay ,I just wanted to give you an idea of how TOP feels about the whole situations. 

Did you suspect Hyuna and TOP's relationship.

I am warning you next chapter will have multiple character deaths,

who do you think it is who dies?