We are all found in the end

Deadlock

Kris POV

We all watched as Jonghyun and G lowered Jessica into the shallow grave we had dug . She deserved more of course ,but we were short on time,not only did we need to find Luhan,but we didn't know how many walkers in the area had been alerted by the scream . Sulli and Taemin stood beside the grave hand in hand while Key ,Sunny,Hongki and Mir tried in vain to comfort them. 

G had moved to the side of the group now keeping an eye out for more walkers, I however helped Jonghyun cover Jessica's body with the earth,she looked oddly peaceful. For a second I wondered if maybe it was better to die and be at peace than to live and be in fear constantly. Always fearing for the lives of those you cared about. 

When me and Jjong had finished ,Sulli and Taemin said a few words for the fallen member of our group,this was when I looked over at sooyoung. I could see in her face the guilt of what she had done,even if it was the right thing to do . I could see it was haunting her,because its the same way I looked after the Tao incident. 

That was a dark day in my life,Tao had got cornered and before I could get to him ,he had been bitten in multiple places,I wanted to take care of him ,try and find a cure,but he begged me,told me that hurt to much to carry on. Jonghyun offered to do it ,offered to end his life,but somehow that didn't seem right,he was my bestfriend I had known him for years,since we were seven and I knew it had to be me who ended it. 

However I could never erase the look he gave me from my mind,that look so filled with pain and misery but also thanks ,I had often woke up terrified of it ,screaming out Tao's name hoping and praying that he would be there ,to tell me to stop being an idiot . I was lucky though Luhan was always there to comfort me,to calm me down . I had to find him,without him I worried for my mental state,I worried about what I would become.

But at this moment I worried for Sooyoung. She didn't have anyone.

Sehun POV

"Luhan it's me,it's sehun" 

I stared down at him,tied to Minho's chair (the guy literally took the thing everywhere) I never thought i'd see my brother again. We had been on a school trip ,me ,Luhan, Kris, Kai,Chanyeol,DO,Xuimin ,Lay and Tao,but when the virus broke out we were split up in the panic. Me ,Kai,DO,Xuimin,Chanyeol and Lay all managed to stick together but we lost Kris ,Luhan and Tao. We spent ages trying to track them down but in the end gave up,I had resigned myself to the fact that I would never see them again. 

So you could imagine my surprise when Kai came back with some random person with a bag over his head and informed me that it was my believed to be dead brother.  I worried though,the emotions that flew through his eyes weren't nessercerily postitive. It was a mixture of shock,pain,loneliness and disbelief. 

"Sehun...I thought you were dead"Was all he said,but I heard his voice break slightly at the end. At that I couldn't take seeing him tied down like a wild beast.

"Untie him ,for godsake guys we know him"I commanded.

Kai nodded and released Luhans bonds ,once he was free I pulled him into a tight hug,never wanting to let go,scared of losing him again.

"It's good to see you again Luhan"Xuimin said smiling widely.

Luhan pulled out of my arms and smiled at them all obviously pleased at seeing all his friends,at this point the other survivors of the group were watching the exchange with intrest. 

"You too,I see you met some new friends"he observed ,looking at TOP, Hyuna,Onew,Nicole,Seungri,Joon ,Minho and Zelo.

"yeah,speaking of friends ,where good old Kris and Tao ,I miss them"Lay asked 

I watched Luhan's face drop and I felt an overwhelming surge of panic wash over me,what had happened to them.

"Well,Kris had left to look for supplies with Sooyoung,he's probably back with the others by now.Tao...We lost Tao a couple of months ago."Luhan said sadly.

Tao was gone.

3rd person

The group stood in heavy silence,their faces stoic after hearing the news of Tao's death, they had all been close with him,to learn that he was gone was heartbreaking for the whole group,even the others who hadn't met Tao knew a very important person had been lost.

"You said others,how many,what are they like?" DO asked.

At the chance to talk about his new friends Luhan brightened immediatly.

"Well, theres Jonghyun he's our leader he's really cool he makes sure everyone is safe. Then theres Key ,Jonghyuns boyfriend,he's like the mom of the group but he's kind of a diva. Then theres Sooyoung,she has a military background,she really badass but shes still really nice. Then theres Hongki, Taemin and Mir their brothers,their really funny and their always really happy. There's also Sunny and G dragon ,their dating,Sunny is really happy,shes good at first aid ,then G Dragon,well he's hard to explain,he's really quite,he's usually on watch with Mir. And theres Sulli ,G's sister shes really sweet, also theres Jessica,I reckon you'll like her Chanyeol ,shes cool." He smiled breathlessley.

Everyone smiled ,it was obvious that Luhan loved all his new friends,and they sounded like a good group of people. They should try to meet up with them,strength in numbers right.

"Well ,maybe we can go back and meet them"Kai suggested simply.

"Yeah,that way Luhan can see Kris,and we'll have a bigger group ,that will be helpful"Chanyeol offered.

"How do we find them though?"Do asked

"We don't need to find them,they'll find us,we have to trackers in our group,as long as we don't move they'll find us"Luhan assured.

And of course Luhan was right,but ,in the long run it would be better if the two group never met.