Chapter 8

I'll keep smiling for you

 

“ Key!”

 

“Don’t curse around me Taemin!”

 

“But it really ing hurts!”

 

“I’m hurrying as fast as I can, it’ll be alright, trust me.”

 

“Auhnn!”

 

Taemin let out a painful whimper, letting tears form around his eyes. He clenched his hand, rocking on the floor in pain.

 

“I’m trying to find the bandages, give me one more second.”

 

“Of all days, you decide to ask me for help on a Monday. I told you I can’t focus on days like these. And I warned you I was really super bad at doing chores,” he complained, scooting away from the porcelain shards. Drops of blood fell down from his wrists, and he winced glancing at them.

 

Key came back with a first aid kit and plopped down next to Taemin.

 

“Shhhh, just calm down and breathe.” Key hushed him, and as the other finally relaxed, he sprayed a disinfectant all over the wound.

 

“!”

 

“Taemin, really I can’t bear to see a pretty face spout such words.”

 

The journalist blushed madly, and in that moment Key added one more spray of the anti-bacteria cleanser.

 

“Kibum!”

 

Key looked over the water in Taemin’s eyes while grabbing the cloth. He took the kid’s arm and wiped off any blood left over. Afterward he wrapped the area somewhat tightly with a thin binding, making sure it was compressed enough.

 

“Sorry about that, I didn’t suspect you to drop the dishes.”

 

Seeing the regretful expression on Key’s face made Taemin realize it wasn’t Key’s fault. Taemin pouted, getting up to bow.

“Don’t blame yourself; I failed at washing the plated in the first place so I’m responsible.”

Chuckling, Kibum lifted up Taemin’s chin, looking at the repentant other mischievously.

 

“You’re so sweet minnie~”

And with that, Key softly pressed his lips on top of Taemin’s forehead.

 

Taemin got flustered, touching his cheeks in frustration.

“K-Key, why woul-”

 

“Call me hyung.”

--

A/N: asdfghhgf sorry the chapter is really short ; A ; My revision was poor since I have a headache today.. Key's personality change might be explained next chapter. And loll how many of you were mislead by the begining? Today's picture is a poor but pretty well representation of Key's apartment.