Chapter 1

I'll keep smiling for you

 

“.”

     He shivered, cursing himself for forgetting his sweater at the apartment. The bitter wind crawled upon his receptive skin, making him clench his shirt in regret. Stiffly walking towards a dim lamp light, his hopes crumble when he’s only provided with a cold glow. He continues shivering, crouching down and balling himself up with his back against the support posts. Taemin’s trembling increases as his body becomes frigid. He lightly touches the wood below, its rough texture slightly scratching his numb fingers.

      Just as he thought he was going to vanish in an icy abyss, a heated jacked places itself on his shoulders. A handsome young stranger bends down in front of him, vaguely chuckling.

“You shouldn’t be out here in such freezing weather.”

His voice sketches into Taemin’s mind, the tone faintly familiar.

The person hands him a hot can of coffee, and he gratefully accepts the drink, the warmth sending slight vibrations through his hands. He opens the top, and then tips it on his lips, feeling the amazingly comforting liquid sink down in him.

“Thank you,” Taemin says, managing to bow his head.

“I’ll help you get to where you live; it’ll be difficult getting home in that condition.” The stranger points to his weak, chilly frame.

    

     Without thinking, Taemin agrees and he feels an arm bring him up. His eyes are foggy, and he couldn’t grasp anything. All he senses were the rustle of their clothes, their breaths visible under the frosty air, and their footsteps, un-matching, not in rhythm. After a while, the grip next to him is gone, but soft velvet submerges around him. A low buzz emits and his head is spinning in confusion.

“Where can I bring you? The cab is already moving and I have to give the driver a destination quick”

The question echoes in Taemin’s ears, but it doesn’t form itself correctly in his mind. Before it could process enough for him to answer, a sensation spread throughout his figure. Everything was melting, and heaviness infiltrated his chest.

 

He dropped his head sleepily on the stranger’s shoulder. 

 

--

A/N: As you can see, I have fufilled my promise and will update regularily~ asdfgfds sorry if this chapter was boring or if it was too short; chapter legth depends on my mood okay. Please comment if you think the third person pov was alright or if my writing was too different from my other stories or if the plot is developing weirdly. It would be nice if you would~