Chapter 9

I'll keep smiling for you

 

“Wha-”

 

“That was for kissing me intentionally on the lips yesterday,” Key smirked, and then glanced at the broken plates.

 

“I’ll help clean up,” Taemin mumbled, grabbing the cleaning rag and waste bin, his head blank.

 

“Omo, you’re doing it wrong,” Key commented, positioning himself behind Taemin and aligning the other’s arm to his own.

 

“Like this,” Key whispered, the drippy voice slipping into Taemin’s ear. Key maneuvered Taemin’s fingers to carefully pick up the pieces and drop them gently into the plastic basket. It was quiet, clinks of the ceramic tapping amidst the noiseless air.

 

“I can handle it myself h-hyung!” The younger, completely red boy, said, pushing Kibum out of the way so he could work on the task on his own.

 

“Whatever you say, minnie,” the once again slippery tone escaped his curved, now mischievous rather than sweet-looking, lips.

 

“Really stop it,” Taemin huffed, somehow giving Key a soft glare that didn’t do much at all.

 

“Whatever you say,” The sly Key replied, waving off the anxious guy’s words and jumping on the couch with a thump.

 

His personality is becoming really strange

 

Taemin just stopped thinking, cleaning up and finishing the work with a successfully clear head.

 

“Ah you’ve finished,” Key looked at the floor and smiled.

 

“I worked very hard to pick up all the fragments without cutting myself or dropping them,” Taemin proudly announced, getting up to sit next to Key.

 

“Good job.”

Key patted Taemin’s hair in addition to the praise.

 

“Thank you,” he answered back.

 

“Oh  Taemin I have another favor to ask of you.”

--

A/N: Sorry for lazily made, sloppy, short chapter. And I updated late too ; A ; . I've been really stressed lately since my grandma almost didn't wake up, and i have a lot of other things going on.  Sorry.. I'll update early next time, like on friday, its a promise okays.