The New You

Your Blockbuster Life

You went to your room and locked the door. You got your ipad and started deleting things from your schedule. You threw your ipad against the wall and yelled "WHY DO I HAVE TO DO ALL OF THESE THINGS, DAMN IT!" and you started sobbing. You lie down your bed and hugged your pillow tightly. Tears were flowing to your cheeks making your pillows wet.

*I have to be like this, like that. Why can't father accept me for who I am? I mean, I don't like business. I've never liked handling business. I want to be a renowned chef!* You thought as you continued to sob.

Speaking of business...

Your father has been very strict to you about family business, but you yourself don't even know what your business is! 

*Damn this! He said I'm going to be the heir of BBC enterprises, but what does BBC enterprises do? I mean, I don't even know the real business behind this! Yes I know it's all about Real Estate, but... that all. But why are we earning more than what we are suppose to earn?* 

You got up and wiped your tears.

"I can't believe him! Sometimes, I just wanna... UGH!" You yelled.

 

---

 

You went to your walk in closet and went near the huge mirror and took the scissors. 

*I can't believe that I'm doing this.* you thought.

You cut your long hair leaving your hair to be short. Then, you got hair dye from your drawer and dyed your hair blonde.

You looked at the mirror and saw yourself. You were shocked and you yourself asked, "Who is this girl in the mirror?"

You smirked.

 

Operation Leave-The-Mansion-And-Live-Your-Live shall be done.