Anonymous and Rich

Your Blockbuster Life

"Mmm~" Taeil finally woke up. It was already 10:30 in the morning when he woke up. 

"Wh-what happened?" Taeil saw his bruises and got curious.

He then remembered what happened last night. *Oh yeah, I got beaten up by that .* He thought.

"Mmm~ that ..." Taeil groaned.

"Yeah, that . That is really a ." Zico said. Taeil wasn't expecting Zico to be around.

"Tsch~ hope she dies..." Taeil cursed.

"She's outside right now," Zico announced.

"Wh-what?!?" Taeil's eyes widened.

"Yeah, she's a spoiled ing brat. But..." Zico smirked, "she was so y last night...."

"Wh-what the hell? So you're the one who brought her inside? The ! We'll get busted this time!" Taeil complained.

"No worries bro. Jaehyo and B-bomb got her already. I'm sure she's pretty busted right now..." Zico smirked.

"W-wait a second, what did you do to her last night?" Taeil grinned.

"Hahaha! Well..." Zico looked away with an evil grin.

"You er! Hahaha!" Taeil teased and continued, "So what are your plans now?"

"I know that girl doesn't seem to belong in this place. She acts somewhat bigtime." Zico said.

"Yes, I know. That is why I planned to attack her in the first place. She seemed like from a rich family or something. I bet she got loads of cash in her bag.." Taeil explained.

"Obviously... she came from a rich family. I mean, she won't smell like an expensive perfume if she didn't came from a rich family." said Zico.

"Wait a second, did you guys opened her bag?" Taeil interrupted.

"Yes, but all she have is a small amount of money and some clothes and some food..." Zico looked at Taeil and continued, "..but I have a feeling she's from a rich family."

"We'll just have to know who her parents are and ask them for ransom!" Taeil suggested.

Zico smirked, "I smell cash..."