Where Is My Real Home?

Your Blockbuster Life

You and your brother went downstairs to see what happened. You were shocked as you saw your father who looks like drunk and your mother was on the ground, bleeding. Your eyes widened in horror. Your brother can't move in shock.

Your brother narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MOM HUH!?" your brother went to your father and punched him in the face.

Your father elbowed your brother and knocked him on the ground. "What the do you think I'm doing you bastard?!" your father yelled at your brother sprinkling saliva on his face. 

Your brother started bleeding too.

Your brother wiped the saliva and blood on his face and he got up. He twisted your father's arm and knocked him down on the ground.

"What the ?! You are saying you love us, yet you're not showing it you bastard!" your brother yelled at your father.

Your father started crying while lying on the ground in pain. "Y-yes~I love you... both of you... also _______... I love you... but I'm a useless bastard.. that's why your mother won't stop working... I am a useless bastard..." he cried.

"Tsch~" your brother spat on your father. Your brother took your mother from the ground and carried her arond his arms.

You tried to go nearer but --

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE--" your brother yelled at you.

"Wh-what are you gonna do?!" you asked, horrified.

"I'm going to take her to our real home." you brother whispered.

"Huh?! What the hell are you talking about?! Why can't you just call the ambul--" you said in horror but your brother cut you out.

"What the hell? You should be grateful I'm taking her to our real home... she'll be much safer there."

"What are you talking about?!"

Your brother looked at you deeply. "I can't believe you have forgotten our real home..."

He looked away, then he left with your mother.

 

 

After that incident, you haven't seen your brother and mother. You and your father tried to look for them all over Vietnam through the years, but they're nowhere to be found. 

 

Just then... you remembered what your brother told you.

 

Real home.

 

"Dad! I think I know where they are! Brother and mother!" you went to your dad with an excited face.

 

Your dad's face lit up. "Really? I can't believe this!" He hugged you. "Wh-where are they?!" he asked with a happy tone.

 

"... In my real home.." you slowly said.

 

Your father let go of you and slapped you on the face.

 

"Is this some kind of a joke? Y-you know what, let's stop this . Let's face it! They're dead!" your father yelled at you, then he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Real home... Where is my real home?

 

You thought. 

 

That's the only way I can find mother and brother. If I can find my real home, then I can find them.

 

 

 

---

author's note: OMG GUYS! i am so sorry for not updating this for a long time. as you can see, i had writer's block and i was busy with my defense project so yeah... so sorry >_< now, it's updated, i hope you enjoy!