YG Detective Agency

Your Blockbuster Life

Your butler arrived in the YG Detective Agency. *I hope Mr.TOP and Mr.G-Dragon is here. They are the best detectives in town!* he thought.

He went to the information desk and asked if Mr.TOP and Mr.G-Dragon was there. The lady in the information desk said, "Wait for a while, I'm going to tell them that you're here. You may sit there in the waiting area for a while."

---

BG MUSIC

 

The information desk lady said that they were available. She escorted your butler to the office of GD and TOP.

The lady knocked the door and said, "Gentlemen, you have a visitor here. It's Mr.Nguyen." 

GD and TOP turned their heads. "Hey Mr.Nguyen, nice to see you again..." GD greeted and shook hands with your butler.

TOP asked in a deep voice, "So, what brings you here?"

"I won't be here for long. I just need your help badly. Our mistress, Ms._____, is missing. We can't find her anywhere... maybe our guards were sleeping when she was kidnapped! I'm not really sure, but we think that she's kidnapped." your butler said in a worried tone.

"Hmm... a kidnap case... well..." GD was thinking about it.

"Don't worry Mr.Nguyen... we'll take care of this case." TOP said.

"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH! You don't know how it means to me and my job at the BBC estate."

"Don't worry, we'll handle it." GD said in a smooth voice.

"But, we need your cooperation to this. We'll go to the BBC estate to look for some clues. Would that be okay?" TOP asked.

"Well, sure sure! Do whatever you want! As long as our mistress will be found soon!" the butler said.

"Alright. We'll do the investigation this evening." GD said.