Investigation

Your Blockbuster Life

BG MUSIC

 

It was evening already when GD and TOP, partners in crime arrived at the BBC estate where you used to live. As they got off their car, servants welcomed them with pink lemonades and martinis.

"Thanks," G-Dragon winked at the servant ladies. The lady blushed at GD. "Gentlemen, Mr.Nguyen wants to meet you at room 21. If you may please, I would like to you to room 21." the servant offered.

"Thanks," TOP replied.

 

---

 

"Here we are gentlemen, this is room 21." the servant announced. "Actually, this is the room of our mistress. Feel free to go in."

GD and TOP went inside after the girl talked. They saw Mr.Nguyen, the butler, sitting on the chair almost crying.

The butler finally noticed that GD and TOP are already there. "Oh! Thank goodness you're here! If not for you guys, I'm going to be terminated!"

"Don't worry Mr.Nguyen, we'll do our best." GD assured to Mr.Nguyen that they could do it. He brought with him special gadgets that would help the investigation. 

"So let's now start the investigation." TOP said.

 

--- 

 

After the checking out your room, they found out three clues. "Mr.Nguyen, we found 3 clues that could support this case. First is that, there was a used scissors in the counter on her walk in closet, next is that there are hair follicles on the ground, and lastly is that a box of hair dye was opened." GD said.

The butler's eyes widened. "Woah! Really!? Oh wow! I'm sure with those clues, you've already gathered data. Boss will surely be happy when he hears this."

"I'm afraid you can't tell him yet," TOP interrupted.

"Huh? Why is that so?" the butler was confused.

"I'm afraid she wasn't kidnapped," GD looked away and continued, "...she ran away."