Park Kyung -- PART 3

Your Blockbuster Life

Kyung stood up, his nose bleeding. *If I can't do this, the boss will fire me and I can't go back to Korea.* Kyung thought. He took the bag from his boss and started to walk with the bag of dope. 

As he walked through the aisle, the guy who he's supposed to give the bag to, noticed him already. The guy smirked.

*So far, so good. The cops din't notice me.* He thought, relieved.

 

When suddenly...

 

*CLICKCLICK*

 

Kyung froze. He turned back and saw that the cops was pointing a gun at him.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE YOUNG MAN!" One cop said.

Kyung began to sweat. He froze like as if he couldn't breathe.

"PUT THAT BAG DOWN AND RAISE YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR." The other cop said.

*! I'm being arrested! I knew this was gonna happen in the first place. That's why the boss doesn't want to give the bag himself. ! Damn! Now I'm never going back to Korea. I'm going to die here in Vietnam...* Kyung's eyes began to water again as he thought of those things.

 

Kyung put down the bag when suddenly...

 

[BG music]

 

"Bye guys!" the guy who he was supposed to give the bag to, swiped the bag away from the floor. "Hi Ladies! MMMM.. MWAH! " he winked at the ladies around the casino who were stunned on what they saw then ran away.

"UGHHH!!! THAT ER!" the cops stopped pointing the gun at you and started chasing the guy who took the bag.

Kyung was dumbfounded about the things that happened.

Immediately, the boss went to him and scolded him, "! Why did you let the guy take the bag without the money with you!" He said in anger. " you bastard! you're fired!" the boss said.

Kyung finally went back to reality. He blinked his eyes in surprise. "Wh-what did you say sir?" 

"Didn't you hear me?! YOU ARE ING FIRED?!" Kyung was humiliated in front of the people.

But Kyung didn't feel humiliated. He felt angered. *The ! I did my job and he's just going to fire me?! I'm going to find that guy who took the bag away.* He furrowed his eyebrows and ran.

"W-wait... where are you going?!" the boss asked curiously

"It's none of your business now! You fired me right?" Kyung replied leaving the boss insulted.

 

Kyung ran around the block to look for the guy, but he was no where in sight. *Where is that guy?! ARGH!* 

Suddenly, he heard police siren. He had an idea. He'll follow the police cars. *This is the only way to find that guy!*

 

As he followed the police cars, the cars suddenly stopped. The driver of the car got off and so as the other cops. "Damn! That pirate! He got away again!" The cop said as he kicked the door or the car.

One cop suddenly noticed that someone is watching them. "Hey, dude... I think someone is following us..." the other cop said, noticing Kyung.

The other cops noticed also so they pointed the gun to Kyung.

"Hey! He's the one that gave the bag to the pirate!" The other cops recognized Kyung.

*Oh shoot! What am I going to do now!? I could've hid myself on a post while following them! Damn, I'm so stupid... ugh...* Kyung thought as he raised his hand for surrender.

One by one the cops went near Kyung. One of the cops was bringing handcuffs with him. He went to Kyung, and said while he was about to put handcuffs  "You're under arrest--" 

 

When suddenly...

 

BAM!

 

Kyung felt someone pushed him to the corner. Kyung rolled down the street while the cops tried to shoot him. 

*Wh-what was that?!* Kyung wondered in confusion. He suddenly looked at his side and saw the guy who got the bag. Kyung shook his head and pressed his eyes in pain. He was becoming dizzy because of what is happening. The guy whose carrying the bag with the weed smirked at him, "Not bad, skunk! Thanks for covering up. But we're even now."

"You'll never get away with this!" The cop interrupted them. 

They tried to stand up and run away from the cops. Though both of them were dizzy, they were fast enough to hide from the cops. 

They hid in every corner and every post. They even hid in garbage bins.

 

Until the cops lost them.

 

One by one, the cops started to leave. Both the guy and Kyung was too good to hide.

 

---

 

Kyung panted as the cops were gone. "Whew! Finally! Fresh air!!!  No more crap smelling-air..." Kyung said while breathing in and out. Kyung felt relieved.

The guy who had the bag suddenly interrupted Kyung's moment with the air. "Hey, you're Korean right?"

"Wae? H-how did you..."

"I can see it from your face."

Kyung just gave off a smirk. The guy continued, "I'm Korean too you know."

Kyung's eyes widened.

The guy continued, "And I'm stuck here in Vietnam for no reason."

There was silence in between.

"Thank you for saving me," Kyung thanked the guy.

"No, it was you who saved me from the cops. And for that..." the guy got something from his coat and gave it to Kyung. Kyung's eyes sparkled as he saw...

A bundle of bills.

"W-what the..." Kyung was dumbfounded. *Gosh! This money! I can actually go back to Korea if I just save a little more!* he thought.

"Take it. After all, you handed me the weed, not that stupid boss of yours." the guy said as he handed the money to Kyung.

Kyung can't take his eyes off the money. He gladly received it as if he hit the jackpot.

"I'll have to go now," the guy said with a smirk. "Till next time..." 

The guy was about to go when suddenly Kyung asked, "You're Korean right? So... you can go back to Korea?"

The guy turned to Kyung and said in reply, "I told you, I'm going to be stuck here in Vietnam forever. As you can see, I'm most the wanted."

"Is it because you smoke weed?" Kyung curiously asked.

The guy just laughed. "Haha! Wh-what are you talking about? Are you crazy? A handsome pirate like me? I don't wanna ruin my face!" he laughed. "I'm going to sell this to a new buyer. To the drug lord. So he can sell this again." 

"How much do you earn?" Kyung was suddenly interested.

The guy, gave an evil smirk and went near Kyung. "Hmm... wanna be a pirate?"

"No, I just wanna earn."

"You can't earn jackpot if you're not a pirate like me."

Kyung shook his head. "You don't understand. I don't wanna be stuck here in Vietnam. I want to earn money so I can go back to Korea."

"I can actually go back in Korea if I wanted to, but..." the guy looked away. "...what will I do in Korea? I have no one to go to." The guy's smirk was fading. 

"Do you want to go back to Korea?" Kyung asked firmly. The guy just gave a fake laugh, but Kyung was serious. The guy stopped laughing as he sensed that Kyung was serious.

"I... I want to..." the guy just looked away.

"I'll help you. I'll become a pirate like you." Kyung's eyes was so serious that it amuzed the guy.