Downtown

Your Blockbuster Life

BG MUSIC

 

Street children at the downtown were playing hide and seek. They were homeless children. Their parents have left them since they have no more money to spend on them. 

 

And this is what Block B pirate leader Zico likes.

 

Zico and the rest of the gang was staying in a hidden area in the downtown, where their pirate vessel is near. As they were staying at the hidden place, they were already watching the children play there ever since.

 

And planning... to kidnap them.

 

"Damn! These children will give us some cash!" B-Bomb said like he hit the jackpot.

"Tsch~ stupid children," Zico smirked. Zico looked at Jaehyo and commanded him to do the 'job'. Jaehyo gave back a smirk. Jaehyo lighted his cigarrette and started to act like a nice guy.

Jaehyo went to the kids and showed them paper bills. Fake paper bills of course. But the children's eyes are sprakling with delight. They couldn't take their eyes off the money bills.

"Hey kids... do you want some of these?" Jaehyo smiled at the innocent kids like an angel. The kids just nodded just like they were hypnotized by the money.

"Why don't you come with me?" Jaehyo winked at the kids. The kids looked at each other and smiled. 

"Haha! That dude never fails!" Zico laughed. "Those ers are sure tricked easily!" U-Kwon gave an evil smirk.

As Jaehyo and the children were near Zico already, other members of Block B surpirsed the kids behind their backs and started covering their mouths. The children was shocked but as they breathed in, they lost consciousness. 

Zico high-fived with other members of Block B. "Nice job fellaz!" the pirate leader said.

"All we have to do is to get customers for these stupid asses," Jaehyo said.

Zico smirked. "I've already got a customer."

Everybody paused. "Wha-Really?! Woah! That fast? Haha, you sure are the man, bro!" P.O complimented.

Zico looked serious this time. Then, he smiled with an evil smile. "You wouldn't believe who my customer is..."

The other members looked at Zico and asked, "Who?"

Zico looked at his rings, smiled and said, "None other than BBC Enterprises."