Ms. Billionaire

Your Blockbuster Life

"Good morning Ms._______" your personal servant said as wake you up in the morning. "It's time for breakfast now..." she continued.

"Mmmm~" you moaned as you stretched your hands up in the air. 

"So here is your schedule today," your servant gave you your ipad so you can check your schedule. Your eyes widened in shock as you saw that you're loaded with stuff to do. "So, first, you've gotta eat breakfast of course... and then meet with your stylist, then go to your study room for some homeschooling... then meeting at 4... and karate classes then tea party with--"

"Yeah, yeah... I know, I can see it right here." You rolled your eyes *Damn, I wish I wasn't a billionaire.*

Your servant smiled and said, "So if you may now excuse me Ms.____, I've got to continue my duties..."

"Alright, you may go..." you said as you got up your bed and started fixing yourself.

 

---

CLICK FOR BG MUSIC

 

Breakfast time.

 

You saw your dad at the dining hall reading newspaper. It seems like he's been waiting for you to come down and eat with him. You went at your usual chair and greeted him good morning, but he didn't even looked at you. You sat down and the butler started serving you your breakfast. You started munching your food when your dad finally spoke, "So, how is your studies?"

You looked away as you remembered that you got C in Physics. "Uhm, it's o-okay..." you murmurred.

Your father raised his eyebrows as he heard you. He put down the newspaper and you jumped. Your find your father intimidating .He finally yelled, "What do you mean by okay? You know that being okay is NOT allowed right? You should be the TOP. Not just OKAY. You're the daughter of the owner of BBC enterprises, and you're just doing that? You're just wasting my money sending you to home school. Next time, I'll just send you to public school along with rats!" Your father stood up and walked out. You looked down and your eyes started to water. When your father was on the staircase, he yelled, "You're no good! If only your brother was still alive, he could've been the heir of BBC enterprises and not a stupid girl like you."

As he said those harsh words, the pain in your heart was like you being peirced with thorns. You lost your appetite and stopped eating.