Misery Business

Can't Fight This Feeling

I decided to double update this for my new five ever subcribers, and also the silent readers. Seriously, you guys may think it's exaggerating, but it means a lot for me :"D. So, thank you so much TinaSooFany, Spheres_Enlighter03, littlesooyoungie, Ana050807Snsd, Youngielove, and silent readers.

Here you go the second chapter guys! :D

 

In her entire lifetime she hadn't expected this…

Sooyoung was once more locked up in her room. But not only in that four-walled physical space… she was also locked into her numbness.

This is so damn confusing…-her thoughts had her once again as she lay on her bed, just staring at the ceiling.-Why is it happening…What am I supposed to do…?

Her thoughts then led her to the reason of her newborn trouble…Tiffany Hwang. What would she think of her if she ever found out…?

Found out what?-Sooyoung hissed to herself-There's nothing to be found out.-Yet she knew that was a lie.-I can't have feelings for her…!

As tricky as things were, she suddenly remembered Kris. Tiffany's adopted brother…who she was currently dating. Kris. Gosh…what about him? I'm not even sure of what I'm feeling, and I'm about to risk it all…-She frowned.-But…do I really love him? Is it him who I really want of the Hwang's siblings?

"Sooyoung, you're being nonsense…" she mumbled to herself in an upset tone.-She had got up and was now facing her mirror. She studied her features with attention. Her piercing grayish blue eyes…Her brown hair that rested on her shoulders. She moved a hair lock from her face and breathed in.

"I am not in love with Tiffany." She said to the image.-Her mirrored self's expression told her she was lying. She clenched her fists. "I am not in love with her. I have Kris and I'm happy with him."-Lie…-She could feel the anger rising in her like acid running through her veins. "She's just my best friend…"-Lie, lie, and more lies…Stop fooling yourself. –She grabbed her head with her hands, struggling against the headache she was getting.-You love her. -"No…"-You're head over heels for her…-"No…! I'm not in love with her!"-Liar, stop fooling yourself! - "I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH TIFFANY HWANG!" She could feel a wave of pain in her lungs as she lost it. Her fists were now bloody and the mirror was cracked at where she'd hit it. And when she realized she had screamed that last sentence, it was far too late.-Soojin was already standing in her doorway.

"Sooyoung…" Soojin's eyes were wide. The young brown-haired girl turned her head to look at her.-her fists still clenched as she ignored the bleeding.

"Leave me alone."

"Please, calm down…" Soojin begged. "Please tell me what's wrong…"

"Leave me alone, Soojin." Soojin stepped forward, but her little sister's eyes said 'stay away from me', so she froze on the spot, a few feet away from the mirror's broken glass that was spread on the floor.

"Please, Sooyoung…"

"Go away." Sooyoung snapped out, shuddering.

"Sooyoung, I'm worried about…" Soojin started.

"There's nothing to be worried about, Soojin." Sooyoung said in a bitter tone. "It's none of your business."

"Sooyoung…!"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

That's when a soft cry made them both feel a shiver of guilt.

"Aunt Sooyoung…?"

Little Yoogeun was standing at the doorway. His eyes widen in fear because his Aunt Sooyoung had hurt herself. And because she was yelling, she was mad…why was his Aunt Sooyoung mad?

At the moment she saw him, Sooyoung's anger barrier broke.-She kneeled down next to him.

"Yoogeun…Yoogeun-ah, I'm okay." She said, struggling against the tears. "I…I'm just upset about something. I didn't mean to yell…But I'll be ok, Yoogeun, I promise you…"

"Will you get hurt again?" Yoogeun asked in a shaky voice while he glanced at his aunt's bloody fists.

"No…Yoogeun, I won't." she said, her voice getting shaky as well. "I'm gonna get clean now, ok?" Yoogeun nodded. Soojin grabbed his hand and led him to his room.-sending a worried glance at Sooyoung before leaving her room.

Meanwhile, at another house, another eighteen-year-old teenager had been staring at her image on the mirror. Her wavy light brown hair and brown eyes contrasted her features that were described by Nichkhun Horvejkul as 'freaking adorable'. Yes, Tiffany Hwang was on the aim of one the school's more popular guys. And also of Ok Taecyeon's, who had broken up with his girlfriend Jessica Jung for her, well…not mostly, but it was still a bit for her. (wait, what? He ing broke up with The Jung’s? Bad move Taec, bad move..)

And yet she wasn't happy…

No, she'd been extremely confused and scared. Scared about the brand new feelings she had developed for her best friend Choi Sooyoung.

She didn't know how to deal with this newborn problem…She didn't even know if it was supposed to be called a problem.

She kept studying her features and thinking. She wondered who she was at the moment…And she wondered what Sooyoung had that had completely taken over her.

People would probably tell her she was just 'in a phase', due to her young age. But Tiffany knew it was not just a phase…she had fallen in love with her.

This didn't seem to suit her, though…Tiffany was boy-crazy. She knew she was…so what did the fact she was in love with Sooyoung make her?

Well, there is such a thing…it's called biual.-she thought, rubbing the back of her head.-For her very surprise, the thought didn't bother her. Her parents were not so extremely conventional, after all…And it was different times. She didn't think they'd make a fuss out of it when she told them.

IF I tell them…-she thought. A part of her still feared a bad reaction.

She sighed and threw herself on her bed. It was needless to say she couldn't take her rebel best friend off of her mind. Especially that crooked smile of hers…-She smiled at the thought, felling her heart speeding up-And her eyes.

At that moment she led her hands to her forehead and sighed.

"I need help…"

Back at Soojin and Sooyoung's, the tense mood hadn't faded. It was 8 pm and Soojin had put Yoogeun to bed, but not before he received a lot of apology kisses on the cheek from his Aunt Sooyoung.

Later, the dark headed back to the living-room, where her rebel younger sister was sitting on the couch with a distant look on her face.

"Sooyoung…" Soojin sat down next to her.-The brunette didn't answer. "Sooyoung!"

"Huh?" Sooyoung snapped lout from her thoughts and shook her head. "Sorry, I zoned out." Soojin glanced at her sister's now bandaged hands.

"This is getting out of hand."

"What're you talking about? I'm fine…" Sooyoung hissed. Soojin shook her head sighing and put a hand on her shoulder.

"No, you're not." She said. "There's something upsetting you. I'm worried."

"You never worried before." Sooyoung said coldly. Soojin felt a wave of guilt hit her.

"But now I do." She said. "I've decided to care more about my little sister." Sooyoung looked at her. Her older sister's blue eyes were full of concern, and they were telling her she meant it. "Please tell me what's wrong."

Sooyoung sighed, considering her options. It was her older sister, after all, she needed to at least try to trust her.

"I don't know how you'll react…" She said, gulping. Soojin's serious face changed into a warm smile.

"You're my little sister. No matter what you tell me, I'll always love you."

"I think…" Sooyoung started.-She couldn't help but to shudder a bit. "No, I've realized…that…" She was feeling like she had a knot in . She needed to admit it…she could no longer run away from her feelings. "I'm in love with Tiffany."

It took a few minutes until Sooyoung looked up at her sister to see her reaction. Soojin's shocked face made her shiver. -Tears started forming in her eyes, but she fought them.

"Oh…" was all that Soojin managed to say.

"Yeah…" Sooyoung sighed. "Soojin, I'm scared…"

"Oh, don't be…" Soojin said.-Her shocked face turned into an understanding smile as she wrapped her arms around her little sister. "I know you're confused…but things will get clear later. You don't have to be ashamed of it, ok?"

"What about Kris?" Sooyoung asked with pleading eyes. "What am I gonna do…?" It was Soojin's turn to sigh.

"I'm afraid you'll have to solve that on your own."

"Yeah…easy to say." Sooyoung said ironically.-Guilt then hit her. "I don't wanna hurt him."

"He'll understand…"Soojin said. "And about Tiffany, because I know you're going to ask, you should truly think things through…"

"I just don't wanna loose our friendship." Sooyoung said. "I'm scared that she might find out and…"

"If she's truly your friend, she won't mind." Soojin said.

"I hope you're right…"

 

 

 

 

So, yeah Kris EXO is Tiffany’s adopted brother in this story. And he is currently Sooyoung’s boyfriend. That’s. Freaking. Random. I know. Can’t help it. I’m random and I know it~ (what the..) And, sorry for the mirror thing. That’s freaking cliché. I know. But, I like the idea, so.. yeaa.. aha xD

And, yea. Soo and Fany, both eighteen-years-old in this story. Yoogeun is Soojin's Son, Sooyoung's nephew. And, what did I miss? Well, I guess that's it for now.

 

p.s a little comment would do.. or subscribe? maybe.. ;D

 

Love,

 

 

SoostersFanytastic