You're My Addiction

Can't Fight This Feeling

An update for you guys~ :D

 

It was yet another morning at Soshi High School, and Kris was standing at the parking lot waiting anxiously for his girlfriend's appearance. He couldn't help but to feel incredibly lucky for having Sooyoung, she managed to always keep him cheerful, not matter what happened. And he loved to know his help was one of the things that kept her stable. Who knows what would've happened if he hadn't found her that night, sleeping in her car…

A wave of joy hit him when he saw Sooyoung's car approaching the parking lot. He waited for her to park and quickly walked to the side of the car to open the door for her.

"Hey, babe." He said as he sent her a warm smile.-She got out of the car and he pecked her on the lips. Sooyoung pulled him closer to deepen the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. He grinned at her when she pulled away, but the grin soon faded when he noticed the bandages on her hands. "What happened?"

"Uh…nothing big, I was, um…washing the dishes and, well…" she raised both hands to show him. He raised an eyebrow. Washing the dishes? Right…-he thought. However, his good sense told him he shouldn't push on the subject; so he just put an arm around her shoulder and smiled at her.

"C'mon, we'll be late for class." He said. She smiled back at him and pulled him into another kiss.

Tiffany watched as her best friend kissed her brother, feeling a wave of pain hitting her. She kept telling herself that she should stop those feelings at any cost, because she would only get hurt…But it was impossible…she couldn't just forget about Sooyoung. She was too much important to her. Stop fooling yourself, Tiffany…-She thought as she sighed. - Sooyoung will never be more than your friend, and you know it. –She led a hand to her forehead in frustration as she turned to the school building. - She's straight…She's dating your brother, for heaven's sake! –Another sigh escaped as she entered the school.

"This is too much for me to handle…" she mumbled to herself. – But she suddenly felt selfish…How could she think like that? Sooyoung had been though way worse than her. What was going on with her was nothing compared to that.

"Tiff! Hey, Tiffany!" she heard someone calling her and quickly turned around to see Taecyeon rushing after her. Just what I needed… - she thought.

"Hi, Taec." She said, smiling at him and trying her best to hide her lack of enthusiasm. The boy grinned at her as they approached her locker. She opened her locker's door as he leaned against the cold metal, still grinning.

"So…I was thinking…" he started. "I wanted to go to the cinema after class, but I don't wanna go by myself…I was wondering if you wanted to join me." Tiffany sent him a thoughtful expression.

"Which movie?" she asked, pretending to be curious.

"Breaking Dawn." The boy rubbed the back of his head as he sent her a hopeful look. "Everyone's been saying how good it is…and I got curious."

Dang it…- she thought as she saw how hopeful Taecyeon looked- How am I gonna say no to him…? "So…do you wanna go…? C'mon, it's got vampires and romance; a great mix." The boy asked, sending her a smile that took down her defenses.

"Uh…I…err…"

Luckily for Tiffany, Sooyoung appeared, rushing towards where they were. Thank goodness… -she thought, sending a smile to the dark-haired girl.

"Hey, Fany! I was wondering…" Sooyoung started as she stopped by her light-haired friend's side. - But soon stopped as she saw Taecyeon and felt the jealousy monster rising in her stomach. "Oh…am I interrupting?"

"Actually…" Taecyeon started.

"No, it's ok." Tiffany smiled at her best friend, relieved that she had appeared.

"Good, 'cause we're late for chemistry." Sooyoung stated, grabbing Tiffany's arm and leading her away from the lockers.-As they walked she turned her head to grin in triumph at Taecyeon, who shot her a confused look.

Later at Lunch, Tiffany and Sooyoung were sharing a table while the light-haired explained Taecyeon's earlier attempt to ask her out. -Their food trays only with leftovers, showing they had already finished.

"I mean, when is he gonna stop trying? Gosh…!" she groaned. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she grabbed her iPod and put on her headphones.

"I thought you liked him." She said, confused. Tiffany froze and looked down.

"I did." she said, sighing. "Not anymore." She suddenly regretted having said that.-Sooyoung surely was going to ask…

"Is there anyone you like now?" Sooyoung's blue eyes were full of curiosity. Tiffany opened to speak, but no words came; so she just stayed silent. "Well…?"

"Uh…"

"C'mon, Tiff…you were like totally zoning out the other day." Sooyoung stated. "You must've been thinking about someone."

Yeah, it was YOU. –Tiffany's mind yelled. – She shook her head. "Fine, I was…"

"Who…?" Sooyoung asked.-she realized her tone was way too hopeful, so she cleared . Tiffany blushed.

"I…can't tell you." She said shyly. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?" Again with the mistrust…I wonder what she's hiding. – Sooyoung's mind was confused now. – Gee…Is she blushing?!

"Because." Tiffany's simple answer made Sooyoung frown. "C'mon, Sooyoung…I just can't, ok?"

"You don't trust me." Sooyoung's tone was cold. - Tiffany's hurt expression soon made her regret what she'd said. They stayed silent for long minutes and Tiffany seemed very uncomfortable, she remained looking down as Sooyoung stared at her. Damnit, Sooyoung…- she thought. – How can you hurt her like that?! – Tiffany finally looked up at her, leaning over the table to face her. Sooyoung took a deep breath, nervous as her blue eyes locked with Tiffany's brown ones.

"I love your eyes." Sooyoung let out, breathless. – Without realizing she'd said that out loud. Tiffany blushed.

"Thanks…?"

Sooyoung just stayed frozen due to Tiffany's proximity. She glanced from her eyes to her lips and had to fight the urge to pull her closer and kiss her.

"You're so freaking adorable." Once more she'd spoken without realizing she'd done it out loud. Tiffany turned even redder and cleared . What the heck am I doing?! – Sooyoung thought. - Ok, Sooyoung…enough with the compliments. – She shook her head and got up. Tiffany's gaze followed her.-And it took a moment until the two girls looked at each other again.

"So, um…I think we should just…" Sooyoung started. –she raised her English book as for to finish her sentence.

"Yeah…" Tiffany's voice was almost a strangled whisper. She wondered what had caused her best friend to act like that, and it confused her. However, she simply followed as Sooyoung headed back to class.

Maybe I should tell her… -Sooyoung's thoughts weren't letting her concentrate in class. She was too much confused by both hers and Tiffany's earlier actions, and it was driving her mad. - Maybe she feels the same, who knows…?

But would she risk it all like that? She feared losing Tiffany's friendship, because she wouldn't know what to do if that happened…

After so long without having anyone to rely on, Tiffany had showed up. And she was too important to her. She couldn't lose her.

"Sooyoung." She heard Tiffany calling in a whisper.-A piece of paper was tossed at her desk, and she instantly read it.

What's going on?

Sooyoung stared at Tiffany's note for a long moment and sighed.

"Good question…"she mumbled.

 

 

 

 

Will Sooyoung ever tell her? Or is it Tiffany who's gonna spill out her feelings first? Keep an eye for new chapters with even more SooFany moments! ;D