She is Love

Can't Fight This Feeling

Hello guys! As I said before, "the next update will be the final chapter", so yeah here it is~

Actually, I've been writing it for a few days and I've even got kinda mad sometimes 'cause some ideas just wouldn't come to my head.

But I've managed to finish it and I'm quite pleased with the result (I think XD).

Anyway, enjoy!

Oh, btw, I didn't quite know how to deal with the bipolar thing in this fic, so I'll just leave it like that.

 

 

 

Sooyoung let out a soft sigh as she sat on the living room's couch, dressed only in a bath robe, her currently wet hair wrapped in a towel. – The sound of footsteps made her instantly look up, seeing Soojin approaching her.

"Time to take your medicine." Her older-sister said calmly as she sat beside her, she handed her a glass of water and a pill; Sooyoung grabbed those and stared at them in silence for a moment before swallowing the pill and drinking the water, a hint of reluctance appeared on her face. "Come on, you know it's for your own good."

It was obvious that eventually they'd had to investigate what was happening to Sooyoung. Even though she had managed to calm down after that episode after Taecyeon's party, Soojin still had worried about her and taken her to a doctor; the young rebel was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. – Gladly she had her older sister's support and also the Hwang's; mostly Tiffany's, of course.

"I'll come back later tonight, try not to destroy the house while I'm out ok, kiddo?" Soojin joked, grinning at her younger-sister as she moved a lock of Sooyoung's dark hair away from her face. Sooyoung grinned too, looking at her calmly.

"Don't worry. We will try not to make too much damage." As she said that Tiffany entered the room, sitting by the brunette's side and hugging her. Soojin looked at them for a moment and then turned to the light-haired actress.

"Take care of her, Tiff."

"I will." Tiffany smiled at her sweetly before resting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder and humming into her ear. - Soojin stood up, flashing them one last smile before heading to the front door.

"Have a good date with Yunho!" Sooyoung exclaimed the second Soojin stepped out of the house. Tiffany giggled and closed her eyes, simply enjoying their embrace. Sooyoung stayed in silence for a moment, just listening to the sound of the car's departure before letting out another sigh. "School was hard enough as it was without my sister banging the teacher." Tiffany didn't really know if she should laugh at that moment, so she chose to pull the brunette closer before kissing her cheek softly.

"Hey, let's focus on us and our current free time." She whispered. Sooyoung moved in the couch so that now she was facing Tiffany, who sent her a smirk.

"You know what, you're right." Sooyoung slowly moved a bit closer to her and let her hands slip down her girlfriend's waist. "And I guess we have plenty of time." She leaned closer, leaving a thin space between their lips. Tiffany stirred.

"Don't tease." The eyes-smiles Queen groaned.

"Oh, you don't know what I have planned." Sooyoung smirked, her piercing blue eyes glinting with amusement.

"And what do you have planned?" The light-haired whispered.

"BOO!" Tiffany felt a pair of hands – tiny hands - on her back, which made her jump in surprise; that resulted on her landing on the living room's carpet. – She quickly looked up wide-eyed to see Yoogeun standing next to her with a triumphant grin on his face. - In a split of second Sooyoung was rolling on the couch with laughter.

"Oh, really funny." Tiffany groaned as her girlfriend offered her a hand to help her up. – She didn't know whether to get mad at them or to laugh along. – She took the brunette's hand as she muttered something about immaturity.

"You totally fell for it." Sooyoung grinned as she high-fived her nephew. Tiffany rolled her eyes. – She should have stopped her impulses and remembered that Yoogeun was there.

"C'mon, it was just a small prank." The brunette sent her a puppy dog face that made her melt. Tiffany sighed as she calmed down. – She got closer to them and engulfed them in a hug; Yoogeun giggled.

"You know I can't get mad at you." They both flashed her smiles after she let go of them; she smiled back.

"Movie night…?"

"Movie night, it is."

A while later, nothing could be heard in the house apart from the TV sounds. Tiffany let out a yawn as she stared at Sooyoung, who was fully asleep with Yoogeun on her arms. – He was still awake, though. – She giggled.

I actually thought he'd be the first one to pass out.

She took a quick glance at the movie - "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"; One of the many they had watched. – And then she decided it was time for them to go to sleep.

"C'mon, Yoogeun, let's go to sleep." She said calmly as she grabbed the remote and paused the screen. The young boy groaned in frustration.

"Aw, I wanted to finish watching it!" Tiffany smiled to herself. – Sooyoung's nephew was really adorable. – But she turned the TV off.

"It's way pass your bedtime." The young actress stated. "Your mom won't like that; besides, I and your aunt are going to sleep too. By the way, wake her up, please; she's so not sleeping in the couch." As she said that Yoogeun looked at Sooyoung and giggled before poking her.

"Aunt Sooyoung!" The brunette opened her eyes slowly with a curious expression on her face. "Let's go to sleep, it's past our bedtime!" Tiffany grinned at her girlfriend, amused due to the confused look she was sending her.

"It's past our bedtime." Tiffany giggled as Sooyoung stuck her tongue at her.

"’Kay, let's go, then." Sooyoung stood up, letting out a yawn. She noticed Yoogeun looking at her with his arms stretched.

"Please?"

"You know you're getting kinda big for that." Sooyoung stated. He started making puppy-dog eyes.

"Please?"

"Fine." She let him climb her back, wrapping his arms around her neck - and he giggled happily. "Seriously, you're getting heavy." Sooyoung chuckled before heading upstairs, followed by Tiffany, who was watching them with a smile on her face.

They reached Yoogeun's room and Sooyoung walked towards his bed.

"Ok, now climb down." The young boy did as he was told and then got on his bed; Sooyoung tucked him in and sent him a smile before softly kissing his forehead. "'Night, Yoogeun." It didn't take long for him to finally fall asleep.

Tiffany was suddenly woken up at dawn; she quickly looked at her side, seeing Sooyoung tossing and turning under the covers in an uneasy sleep. – She was having a nightmare.

"Sooyoung…" she whispered, her voice tired. "Hey, wake up." She gently touched her arm and the brunette opened her eyes, breathing heavily.

"What…?!" the brunette moved her hair away from her face before looking at her girlfriend, who was staring at her worryingly.

"Were you having a nightmare…again?" the light-haired actress raised an eyebrow. – Sooyoung nodded then cleared .

"I…I'm gonna drink some water." She took a breath before getting off of the bed; Tiffany watched as she left the room, a hint of curiosity appearing on her face.

Sooyoung closed her eyes for a moment after she finished drinking a glass of water. The house was in complete silence, since Soojin had not yet returned, which was somehow good because she didn't feel like giving explanations. – It was not the first time she'd had that nightmare, and she was starting to get tired of having sleepless nights; to sum up, it was starting to get Tiffany worried.

She clenched her fists and took another deep breath, trying to calm down. But her nerves were currently really hard to control. – Her father just had to show up that afternoon…

It was a rainy Sunday; as it was now usual, Tiffany was hanging out at Sooyoung's. They were at her room and Tiffany was lying down on her girlfriend's bed beside her; they were simply enjoying each other's presence while they rested. In the meantime, Soojin was at the living room with Yoogeun, reading him one of his books.

A while later, the doorbell rang and Soojin instantly got up to see who it was, her jaw nearly dropped as she saw her father at the doorstep.

"…Dad?" Was all she managed to say as she stared at her wide-eyed.

"Hello, Soojin." The old man stared at her daughter for a moment, and then cleared .

"Um…not trying to be rude dad but…what are you doing here?" Soojin didn't move from her spot; she kept her held on the door, almost as if she was ready to shut it at any moment.

"Is Sooyoung here?" Mr. Choi asked. Soojin frowned. – She hesitated for a moment, but she couldn't hold what she needed to say.

"So you show up like you suddenly cared and just expect me to receive you with open arms?" the girl hissed. "You've had your chances…with both of us. And you've wasted them." It was her father's turn to frown.

"What, I can't see my daughters?" Soojin rolled her eyes.

"Fine, come in." She reluctantly stepped inside and Mr. Choi followed. "If I didn't let you, you'd burst in anyway."

They silently got in the living room and sat on the couch; Soojin sighed, feeling uncomfortable, as her father scanned the room.

"Just so you know… Sooyoung won't really like it that you're here." Soojin said, trying to remain calm. At that instant Sooyoung walked into the living room, followed by Tiffany.

"Soojin, I'm taking Tiffany to the Gyeong…" both froze when they saw Mr. Choi sitting on the couch with a motionless expression on her face. "Dad?!"

"Sooyoung." He said calmly. Tiffany glanced at her girlfriend then at Mr. Choi.

"Um…I should get going." She sent a scared look at Sooyoung, who grabbed her arm.

"No, don't. You don't need to leave just because he's here." Sooyoung pleaded. The sound of her father clearing his throat made the two teens look at him; Soojin moved uncomfortably on her spot.

"Won't you introduce me your friend?"

"Dad…" Soojin said nervously; she was starting to get a bad feeling about that whole situation.

"Girlfriend." Sooyoung stated as a determined expression appeared on her face. "She's my girlfriend."

"Sooyoung?" Tiffany's voice made her snap back from her thinking; she placed the empty glass she was holding on the sink, feeling Tiffany's gaze on her.

"It won't let me sleep." Sooyoung stated, upset, referring to the thoughts that were haunting her dreams. Tiffany sighed - already knowing what the brunette was talking about - and stepped closer to her, pulling her into a hug. "I was really stupid that day, wasn't I?"

"Don't say that. It wasn't your fault." Tiffany whispered softly into her ear.

"Yeah, it was." Sooyoung sighed. "I could've just lied; I mean…what was I thinking?" Tiffany simply stayed silent; she really didn't know what to say as she remembered what had happened.

"What…what did you say?" Mr. Choi asked; his face twisted in shock.

"You heard me." Sooyoung hissed. Tiffany gulped. – She knew everything but a good reaction could be expected from Choi Siwon.

"Are you…gay?" Siwon asked his voice turning into a breathless whisper.

"Yes, I am." Sooyoung answered trying to keep her voice firm, even though she was aware of the possibility of an uproar reaction.

"The best part was when he said that he'd rather I stabbed him than me be gay." Sooyoung said after Tiffany let go of her and she leaned her back against the kitchen counter. – Her upset tone mixed with a hint of sarcasm. "Really nice of him"

"I know she hurt you…" Tiffany started; Sooyoung shook her head.

"I don't care, really." The brunette once again closed her eyes for a moment and Tiffany reached for her cheek and caressed it. "It's not like I needed his approval anyway." Sooyoung's hands moved from the counter to Tiffany's waist and pulled her closer gently; the light-haired leaned closer and kissed her softly, moving her lips slowly against hers. Sooyoung pulled away for a brief moment, keeping her arms around her.

"It's amazing how fast you make me forget about my problems." She whispered before pulling her closer once more and continuing their kissing.

As inevitable as it was, time passed. And soon the girls reached their one year anniversary. On that Friday, after school, Sooyoung was called to go to the Hwang house.

As she parked her car, she smiled to herself; Tiffany would probably come up with some big surprise. – She knew her too well.

She walked calmly towards the front door; her gift's box was being held safely by her left hand and she could feel her heart hammering against her chest. As soon as the door was opened, Tiffany's shy smile came to sight.

"Happy one year." Sooyoung said, grinning to herself as she pulled her girlfriend closer and kissed her. Tiffany wrapped her arms around her neck, deepening the kiss and Sooyoung took advantage of that, as she slid the small gift box into the light-haired girl's back pocket. Tiffany pulled away and chuckled. "C'mon, open it."

The shorter girl let go of her before grabbing the box. - Inside was a golden heart-shaped locket with the initials "S & A" on it. – Her smile grew wider as she locked gazes with Sooyoung, feeling incredibly heart-warmed.

"This is.. beautiful!"

"Let me help you put it on." Sooyoung said. Tiffany handed her the locket and moved her hair away as Sooyoung put it around her neck.

"Now it's your turn." Tiffany grinned at the brunette, whose eyebrows raised in curiosity. She was grabbed by the hand and led outside, at the back garden. There she noticed all The Hwang’s at the table near the pool; they flashed her smiles as soon as they saw her.

"Uh…why is Kris grabbing a guitar?" she asked. Tiffany led her to the table.

"Have a seat." Tiffany’s grandmother said, seeming very excited. Sooyoung's curiosity increased as she did so.

"What's going on?"

"It's your gift, silly." Kris moved his chair in order to get into a more comfortable position before he started playing. Tiffany smiled once more as she took a couple of steps back before taking a breath. Then she started singing.

I've been beaten down, I've been kicked around,
But she takes it all for me.
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days,
But she makes me want to believe.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love

And she's all I need.

She's all I need.

Well I had my ways, they were all in vain,
But she waited patiently.
It was all the same, all my pride and shame,
And she put me on my feet.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love,

And she is all I need.

Cause when that world slows down, dear.
And when those stars burn out, here.
Oh she'll be here, yes she'll be here.

They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love, and she is all I need,
She is love, and she is all I need,
She is love, and she is all I need.

Sooyoung couldn't describe what she was feeling as Tiffany finished singing. But nothing in Earth would be able to take away the smile that was spread on her face. – She and the others clapped.

"Well, thank you, thank you." Tiffany grinned as she approached them again.

"That was amazing!" Sooyoung said as she stood up and pulled her into a tight hug. Tiffany giggled and hugged her back.

At that moment they remembered all of the things they had gone through; and they simply knew that, despite all the odds, it was all worth it.

Because they had each other…and it was all that mattered.

"You didn't have to bother…" Sooyoung said after a short while, still filled with happiness. – She then whispered: "But since you did, you're definitely getting lucky tonight." Tiffany chuckled.

"As I said: 'She is love, and she's all I need.'"

 

 

 

Please forgive all the extra cheesiness and the SUPER lame ending. =P

I wanna thank everyone that have read, subscribe, and leave some comments to this fic, I'll also wanna thank the silent readers, maybe you didn't leave any comment or something, but I hope you enjoy reading this fic. :D Really, my writing would be nothing without you guys. =)

Anyway, I'll come up with a new one soon, I promise, :)) so keep an eye for them!

As for now, bye guys!

I love you~ xD

 

 

SoostersFanytastic