Can't Breath Without You

Can't Fight This Feeling

Hey there again!

Gee, I'm really pleased with this chapter; I think it turned out way better than the last one. Enjoy! =)

 

 

"Sooyoung…" Tiffany pleaded.

"Go to hell, Tiff." With that last sentence Sooyoung stormed out of the hallway. – Furious – She walked quickly, blindly – because of the tears - through the living room, passing by a puzzled Kris. She didn't even notice that Tiffany had followed her, unable to say anything due to the shock that was running through her veins.

"Sooyoung…?!" she completely ignored Kris's call. She couldn't quite figure what had just happened, but it hurt…a lot. And she just needed to get away from there. "Sooyoung, what's wrong?" His hand on her shoulder made her freeze. Shuddering, she turned to him and he saw the tears rolling down her face. – Tiffany had stopped a few feet from them, watching wide-eyed.

"Ask your sister." She hissed.

Numb…she felt numb.

The image of Sooyoung's hurt face didn't leave her mind. – Tiffany rolled aside on her bed, grabbing her pillow firmly with her right hand as she stared at her room's clear wall.

How could she have been so incredibly stupid?

A deep sigh escaped as she closed her eyes, trying to get her nerves steady. – But it seemed an impossible thing to do.

Did she hate herself now…? Yes, definitely.

She had added yet another wound on someone who had already suffered too much. – Someone she deeply loved.

Tiffany sighed once more before sitting up and whipping the tears with her arm. She stayed in silence, staring at nowhere. – She was suddenly feeling so…empty.

Empty.

Without her.

Without Sooyoung.

She gritted her teeth as fresh new tears fell from her eyes. – It was all her fault; for being stupid and impulsive. The pain was her punishment. And she knew she deserved it.

Her door flung open, making her jump. Kris was standing there, at the doorstep. – The disappointment in his eyes only made Tiffany's guilt rise even more. Everything was going so well…but she had to wreck it.

"Tiffany…what did you do…?" his tired and upset voice made her want to disappear.

"I've ruined everything, Kris."

Soojin nearly jumped as a very mad Sooyoung bursted through the front door. And without Tiffany, who was supposed to be sleeping over that night. – Something was definitely wrong.

"…Sooyoung?" Soojin knew she had to try and make the young rebel talk, but it wouldn't be easy. – She assumed that as she heard the loud 'bam' of Sooyoung's door being shut. - Ok…not a good sign. – The older girl took a breath before heading upstairs. She froze as she was about to knock when she heard her sobbing. – Gosh…whatever happened was really bad. – She sighed and knocked.

"Leave me alone." Was the instant reply. Sooyoung's voice made Soojin shudder. – It was filled with agony.

"Sooyoung, please." Soojin's tone was soft, but almost pleading. "Talk to me…tell me what's wrong." There was a moment of silence. "Sooyoung!" Soojin reached for the door's knob.

Locked.

What a surprise.

"Open the door." She demanded. – She hated having to act like that, but she was much too worried about her young sister. "Sooyoung, open the door!" She twirled the knob once more and the door opened.

There stood Sooyoung. – Pain had taken over her beautiful features, and something about her piercing blue eyes made Soojin shudder.

"She cheated on me." Sooyoung's voice came out strangled. Soojin froze. – That didn't make sense. She was flabbergasted, just staring at her in shock, without knowing what to say. "It's your fault." The brunette suddenly let out in a low whisper. Soojin flinched.

"What?!"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Sooyoung snapped as she clenched her fists; Soojin stepped back. – They were now out of the room. "YOU TOLD ME THINGS WOULD BE OKAY! YOU TOLD ME SHE WOULDN'T HURT ME!"

"Sooyoung…" Soojin's eyes were wide in a mix of fear and confusion. "Sooyoung, try to be reasonable!" Sooyoung had her hands on her head, her eyes shut tight as tears of anger rolled down her face. "I understand that you're…"

"NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Soojin stared at her worriedly. She had feared her little sister would eventually break down, and it was happening. – Again. "I thought…I thought she…loved me, Soojin." She opened her eyes, breathing heavily, her voice cracking. – A drunken smile appeared on her face in a maniac way; but it soon faded. "But I…was…w-wrong…AND NOW EVERYTHING'S ED UP!"

"Sooyoung…" Soojin was on the edge of tears as she watched her baby sister's suffering. – The worst part was that she couldn't find words to comfort her. She glanced behind and saw Yoogeun standing at his door, looking at them with teary eyes full of fear.

"Yoogeun, go back to your room." Soojin demanded. – She couldn't risk having him near his aunt at that moment. The small boy gulped and obeyed, without saying a word.

"She's…the…only thing…that matters to me in this world" As she said that she let out a hysterical chuckle. "But now…I feel like…like I don't…know her…at all."

"Sooyoung, you need to calm down." Soojin pleaded as she carefully approached her. "We can solve this…we can call her and talk." She gently grabbed her sister's arms. – But that did it.

"GET OFF!" The brunette struggled, making Soojin flinch as she was pushed away. Sooyoung rushed down the stairs; Soojin followed her almost instantly.

"What are you doing?!" She cried.

"Leaving." The brunette hissed, breathless. - Her piercing blue eyes showing threat.

"But…why…?" was all that Soojin managed to say.

"Because nothing matters anymore."

Things weren't getting better as the weekend arrived. Tiffany had tried calling Sooyoung multiple times, without success. – The whole situation was getting her more afflicted at every second.

…She had to find a way of fixing everything.

Hope was draining from her. But she couldn't give up…she loved that girl more than anything…and she needed to be with her; she simply didn't know if she could handle losing her. – Not because of her stupid mistake.

But what could she do?

Well, first: she could tell her all those things and let her know how she felt.

Needless to say, she nearly had a heart attack as her phone started ringing. – It didn't wake her, though, because she was going through a sleepless night.

"H-hello…?" her voice was hopeful, and she could feel her heart going crazy as she answered it.

"Tiffany, it's Soojin in Sooyoung's phone." Soojin's voice sounded scared.

"Oh…hey." The sudden feeling that something was wrong hit her.

"She ran away, Tiff." The older woman went straight to the point. – Tiffany gasped.

"What do you mean she ran…?!"

"Last night I was trying to talk to her and she was not well." Tiffany's heart weighted with guilt once again. "Then she suddenly freaked out, grabbed her car and left. You have no idea of how scared Yoogeun got, hearing her screaming at me."

"What did she say…before leaving?" Tiffany asked, worry filling her voice.

"She said that nothing mattered anymore." Soojin said, out of breath. "I fear for her, we have to do something!"

Tiffany checked her watch: Saturday, 3 am. – Well, screw the time! – Her mind yelled. "I'm on my way." She quickly grabbed her jacket and rushed out the door. As she ran through the living room she heard her father's confused call, but she ignored it.

Frustration hit her when she felt him grabbing her by the shoulder, making her stoop at the front doorstep. She looked at him and noticed her mother was standing behind him, a worried expression on her face.

"What's going on, Tiff?" Mr. Hwang asked; Tiffany took a nervous breath.

"Sooyoung ran away." She clenched her fists. "I'm gonna look for her." Her parents exchanged a worried glance. – Kris had told them about what had happened earlier. "You know you won't be able to stop me." The look on the their daughter's brown eyes showed pure determination.

"Why would we try to stop you?" Mr. Hwang said as he searched through his pockets for his car keys. "C'mon, let's go." Tiffany quickly smiled at them before following them to the car. - All help was welcomed.

The cold ocean breeze ran through Sooyoung, making her shiver. – But it felt nice; it somehow relaxed her, along with the tide's sound breaking through silence.

Her mind was puzzled, as what had happened a few hours ago once more ran through her head. – A jolt of pain hit her as she was reminded of the reason why she was now sitting on the beach at dawn. – Things had changed drastically. Everything was so good for her…and now it felt like the world was trembling around her. Everything made sense…and now it didn't.

She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes for a moment.

She wouldn't leave her mind.

"This ." She mumbled as she ran her right hand through her brown hair. At least there she was in control of her nerves. – For now. – She would probably just snap again soon.

Because she was feeling terribly incomplete. – Because she still loved her…despite what had happened.

She was being filled up with holes; and she couldn't deny she couldn't stand being without her.

Really, she had never thought she would be in love like that. But sometimes love just comes and knocks you down.

How cheesy of me… - A small grin appeared on her face, but it couldn't mask the sadness in her eyes.

The sound of cars parking nearby, followed by rushed footsteps through the sand made her swap back from her thoughts. – She could feel her breathing changed into speed mode as she turned around, already suspecting who it was. And she was right.

She was there.

Standing a few feet away from her, her brown eyes sending her a pleading gaze. – Sooyoung could see Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, and Soojin watching from far away, near the cars.

"Fany…" the brunette was feeling suddenly breathless. Tiffany seemed to hesitate for a moment, but she soon approached her. – Sooyoung stood up and studied her features for a moment. "What are you doing here?"

"I…just…I wanted to…" The light haired girl took a deep breath. "Listen, I know sorry's not good enough…" She locked gazes with the puzzled brunette in front of her. "But I am sorry; you can't imagine how stupid I feel for what I did. You don't need to forgive me, but…I just want you to know I never meant to hurt you." She breathed in once more and sent her a hopeful stare. "And that I won't stand loosing you; you're just too important to me."

A mix of emotions was now running through Sooyoung and she couldn't figure what to say. – That while Tiffany silently pleaded that she would listen and understand. – They stayed there, just staring at each other for a moment until Sooyoung lowered her head.

"…Do you mean it?" She let out in a strangled whisper. – She was obviously fighting her tears. "I need to know if you really mean it." Tiffany sighed and got closer to her before pulling her by the waist, her other hand rested on the back of her neck. – Sooyoung bit her lip, but she tried to relax to the proximity.

"I can't…breathe…without you." Tiffany said softly while running her hand through Sooyoung's hair. - The brunette closed her eyes at her touch.

"Just kiss me already." There was no need to ask twice as she instantly felt a pair of soft lips against hers.

The feeling of being incomplete was gone.

 

 

 

 

Fortunetely, their worked it out. Maybe it's too cheesy, but.. Do you like it guys? Well I do. I like giving you heart attack! xD lol

Well, what do you think guys? Please let me know in a lil' comment, maybe? ;)

anyway, stay tune for more~~