Crush

Can't Fight This Feeling

Choi Sooyoung's hand was trembling when she hung up her cell phone in that warm night. A whole new feeling was running through her body-like a drug. And it confused her, because the same time that she enjoyed the feeling…it scared her.

She glanced once more to the cell phone's screen, which still was showing Tiffany's number. Tiffany…her new best friend. Tiffany, who was the only one she could truly trust after all the mess and hurt caused to her family by her father. Tiffany, whom she now had developed entirely new feelings for.

"No, it's not like that…" she mumbled to herself.-Her right hand ran through her brunette hair.-The words repeated through her mind, sounding like a soft whisper. It's not like that…it's not like that…

Suddenly angry with herself, she tossed her cell phone on her bed and headed to the bathroom.-A shower would hopefully relax her.

As she let the warm water run through her body her thoughts started attacking her once more.

Relax, Sooyoung, you're just being stupid.-she tried to convince herself.-It's just Tiffany. Your best friend...a girl.-She frowned-You do not, I repeat, do NOT have feelings for her.

She finished showering and headed to her room with a towel wrapped around her form; another wrapped around her wet brown hair.-She was surprised to see Soojin, her sister, sitting on the edge of her bed with an expression on her face that clearly meant 'I know something's troubling you, now tell me what's going on'.

"Uh…hey?" Sooyoung said before turning to her wardrobe to search for her clothes. Soojin stayed silent until she sat on her bed with her clothes hanging on her left arm.

"Sooyoung." Soojin's blue eyes were full of concern when they met hers.

"Yes?" Sooyoung could feel her body already tensing up.-A chat with Soojin about her confused feeling was not what she wanted at the moment.

"What's going on?" Soojin asked, going straight to the point. Sooyoung frowned in upset.

"Nothing's going on, Soojin." She unconsciously clenched her hands into fists.

"Well, doesn't seem like so." It was Soojin's turn to frown. "You've been acting different lately."

"So?" Sooyoung snapped. "It's not that big of a deal." Soojin's expression turned even more serious.

"It is when it affects your grades."

The anger couldn't keep from rising in Sooyoung's body. It was starting to run like acid through her veins. Again with that stupid crap about grades…-she though, furious-Soojin can be such a pain in the !

"I'm worried about you, Sooyoung." Soojin reached for her shoulder and Sooyoung looked away from her as she jerked her shoulder away.

"Already told you it's nothing." She said-her voice was a bitter tone.

"Well, that nothing's turned you into a bitter person." Soojin said, getting angry as well. "And no one seems to be standing that."

"Their problem, not mine." Sooyoung snapped out coldly.

"You have to realize that you're hurting the ones that want to help you." Soojin grabbed her chin gently to make her little sister face her. But the look Sooyoung shot her made her heart sting.

"Maybe I don't need their help." Sooyoung's piercing blue eyes were as cold as ice. Soojin frowned in frustration. This was not the Sooyoung she knew. This was a broken hearted person who had locked herself up in numbness. And she feared that she eventually would break…Then it would be too late. "Maybe I just wanna be left alone." The bitterness of Sooyoung's voice got her angry side winning. Soojin stood up with her fists clenched.

"As you wish." With that she walked out of the room.

Sooyoung sighed in frustration. She had done it again.-She kept hurting everyone that cared for her.-It was driving her mad.

She just wanted to stop doing that. Lately she had been a , she admitted it. But no one ever stuck to her to give her comfort.

Well…Tiffany did. Her always cheerful best friend called her every night for long talks-it meant everything to her. She meant everything to her.

But she was afraid that she might lose it someday.-And the last thing she wanted was to hurt Tiffany. Or worse…spill out her feelings for her.

Feelings that DON'T exist!-she found herself yelling on her mind-How many times do I have to tell myself that?! I DON'T have feelings for her! I can't have…!

She felt the tears struggling to run down her cheeks, but she stopped them. She was not going to cry…she could not cry. It would be allowing herself to be weak.

"Sooyoung."

"Hmmm?"

"Sooyoung, wake up." Tiffany was poking her best friend's arm in an attempt to wake her-with no success. "Wake up!" Sooyoung let out a groan, still not opening her eyes.-Her head still lying over the books on her desk. "Sooyoung, you're gonna get detention!"

"Wouldn't be the first time…" Sooyoung had now opened her eyes, but didn't lift her head from her desk. For a moment Tiffany forgot about the teacher and the boring calculus he was writing on board.-The sea-blue, a bit grayish, color of Sooyoung's eyes got her hypnotized.-as well as the crooked smile she was sending her. Tiffany just loved the way her best friend's blue eyes made an impacting contrast with her shoulder-length brown hair.

"Tiffany?" she heard Sooyoung call-her voice farther away. "Earth to Tiffany!"

"Huh? What?" The light-haired girl snapped from her thoughts. Sooyoung smirked.

"Someone's lovesick." She said in a sing-song voice. Tiffany felt a wave of blush rise on her cheeks.

"I am not!" Tiffany snapped. Her mind kept reminding her that it was a lie.

"Oh, you are." Sooyoung said, the smirk never leaving her face. "Tell me who he is." Sooyoung's own sentence made her flinch, and that made her rise an eyebrow with confusion.-Confusion that rose when Tiffany's brown eyes widened, the blush on her cheeks rising.

"It's not…" she let out in a strangled tone, almost a painful whisper.

"It's not what?" Sooyoung asked.-She was getting more confused at every second. Tiffany shook her head.

"Nothing…forget it." The phrase 'it's not a he' was out of question. However, the look on Sooyoung's face, whose smirk had faded, told her that it wasn't over. She was stubborn enough to keep pushing on the subject.-The thought made her gulp. What if Sooyoung finds out…?-she thought-She already doesn't trust anyone, imagine if I told her how I feel…she'd hate me!

"Tiffany, you're zoning out again!"

Tiffany turned even redder and went back to lock gazes with Sooyoung, rubbing her right hand shyly.

"Oh…sorry." She said. "I don't know what's got into me today." Only the fact that I'm completely in love with you…

"Gee, Fany…you're acting weird." Sooyoung stated. Tiffany sighed. "C'mon, you'll get better if you tell me what's wrong."

"I can't." Tiffany shot her an apologetic look and then went back on paying attention to the board.

"Why not?" Sooyoung hissed, starting to get a bit angry because her own best friend didn't trust her.

"I just can't" Tiffany replied-fear in her voice. Sooyoung's anger quickly turned into concern.

"Gosh, Tiffany…" she said, feeling her blue eyes widening. "Is it something bad?!" Tiffany turned back to look at her, with a motionless face.

"Just work on your equations, Sooyoung."

"Fine." With that she turned back to her notebook. Tiffany sighed once more. It was not easy, what she was feeling. It was pure confusion…and she didn't know how to deal with it.

"Oh, Sooyoung, if only you knew…" Tiffany said in a soft, almost mute, whisper.

 

 

 

 

so, yeah. how was it guys?

comments? subscribe? Idk. just, gimme something? :3

bye for now!

 

p.s I always imagine Sooyoung has blue eyes, Idk. I just think she'd look really cool with that, not that she's not cool, coz she's super cool already and not to mention, hot. (omai, excuse my byuness guise ._.) whatever, so, yeah just imagine she has a blue eyes on this story, okay? but it's okay if you don't want to. whatever. well, you must be annoyed by now, coz of my blabbering. so, I'm gonna stop now. Like, now. Yea. Now. Seriously. N-O-W. 


Love,

 


SoostersFanytastic