Leeteuk’s Hunch

The Dormitory

“,” Yunho muttered under his breath as he and Jaejoong ran towards Kangin’s room. “How the hell could this happen? How can someone just disappear into thin air?” he asked no one in particular. Jaejoong flinched beside him. “The unfortunate thing is; there’s no one to blame!” Yunho yelled as he kicked open Kangin’s room. “It’s...” Jaejoong muttered, looking at the room in front of him. “Clean.”

Yunho entered. “It’s too clean,” he said, looking around the room. He looked at Jaejoong. “Hey, tell them that there’s nothing here,” “What about you?” Yunho pushed him out. “I’ll just look at something. I’ll follow you later,” Jaejoong nodded and left. ‘There’s something very wrong here but I can’t pinpoint it exactly.’ The next thing Yunho knew, a sharp pain emerged from the back of his head and everything went black.

[Meanwhile]

Leeteuk, after hearing the news, ran out the door and went towards Hankyung’s room. He knocked and was greeted by a half-asleep male. “Kangin and Kibum are missing,” Hankyung’s eyes widened. Regaining his composure, the two of them began running towards Kibum’s room. “Yunho and Jaejoong are in Kangin’s room,”

“The door is locked! Damn it!” Leeteuk said when they reached the door. He began kicking the door. “Damn it. Move over,” Hankyung said as he picked the door’s lock. When the door finally opened, they saw the same scene Yunho and Jaejoong saw; a clean room. “What...is this?” Leeteuk asked as the two of them entered the room. “It’s clean,” Hankyung muttered as he examined the room.

“No broken items, whatsoever. It’s like, he was never here-,” a sudden realization hit Leeteuk. He stared, wide-eyed, at Hankyung. “He was never here. When was the last time you saw Kibum?” he asked Hankyung. Hankyung pondered about it. “Lunch...,” he trailed off. “I last saw him during lunch,” Hankyung answered. “How about Kangin?” “The same thing. Lunch,”

“Damn it. My hunch is right,” Leeteuk said, thinking. “What do you mean?” Hankyung asked. “There’s a reason as to why Kibum’s room is clean and if I’m correct, Kangin’s as well,” Hankyung gasped. “You don’t mean-,” Leeteuk nodded. “None of them disappeared from their rooms. They were taken while walking around. This widens the search area more, but, it’s a start,”

Hankyung looked spooked. “Hey, are you alright?” Hankyung looked at Leeteuk before hesitantly nodding. “This is a huge school. But probably, just maybe, someone had heard or seen something,” Hankyung flinched. “What’s wrong?” “I-I h-heard some-thing,” he stuttered as he fell to the ground. “I wasn’t sure what it was so I ignored it,” he said gripping the sides of his head. “Where?”

“The Audio-Visual Room,”

[Meanwhile]

[K’s POV]

I opened my eyes but couldn’t see anything. Where was I? I tried moving my hands. I’m tied up! I looked up when the lights . “You!” I looked at the face in front of me. “Let me go,” I told the person. He only laughed, turned off the lights, and walked away, leaving me in the cold darkness.


Sorry for the short update and long wait. I have school now, again, so, updates will be later than usual (not that I often update) but I will try. Hope this will suffice for now.