Lunch

The Dormitory

Lunch

[Yunho POV]

“Hey, Yunho,” Yoochun greeted me. It was the morning before Christmas Eve and the two of us together with 8 more students are left in school. The teacher who was supposed to be with us decided to leave. How annoying. “Hi Chun, say, who are left in school again?” I asked him. He looked at the ceiling. “Hm, ah, Jaejoong is here, Changmin, Kibum, Leeteuk, Kangin, Hankyung, Siwon, and Junsu.” I nodded.

“Um, it’s time for lunch,” Jaejoong said as he knocked on our room. Yoochun opened the door and saw him wearing an apron. I cocked an eyebrow. “There was no cooked food, so, Hankyung and I decided to prepare lunch. Um, just go to the cafeteria, okay. Bye.” He bowed and left. That kid, he’s too timid. His feminine looking, timid, people just might start abusing him.

“Hey, Yunho, let’s go get some lunch,” Yoochun said. I blinked and smiled. I nodded and ran to the door. Dumbstruck, Yoochun made a dash to the door as well. While running, we ran into Changmin and Kangin and ended up falling. We looked at each other before laughing. We decided to walk to the cafeteria all together.

In the cafeteria, a long table was made by putting together four tables. There were 10 chairs around it. “Hm, haha, this is funny. It’s like, a family dinner,” Kangin said. We all smiled but it was a sad one, even Kangin. There was a reason we all stayed here in school. As for me, it was because I don’t have a family. I don’t have someone to return to in Seoul, so, I see no reason for me to go ‘home.’

“Sit and eat,” Hankyung instructed us. We all nodded. I looked around, there were two chairs empty. “Where’s Siwon and Kibum?” I asked. Junsu looked at me and at the empty chairs. “Kibum will be down in a minute, Siwon is probably…” “He’s in the chapel,” Hankyung finished. We all looked at him. We knew that Hankyung and Siwon were not in good terms.

Changmin covered his mouth. “You finally did it! You killed Siwon!” he said. Hankyung cocked an eyebrow while Changmin was hit on the head by Kangin. “Babo yah, don’t say things like that. Hankyung won’t do that, right?” Kangin asked. Hankyung smirked. “Maybe,”

Our eyes grew larger, well, except Yoochun’s. We were about to ask a question when, “Ah, I’m sorry I’m late. I was in the chapel,” Siwon said as he entered the cafeteria. We all looked at him. Leeteuk, Kangin, Changmin and Junsu came running to him. “You’re alive! We thought Hankyung already killed you,” they all said at the same time. I couldn’t help but laugh. I looked at our table, I saw Hankyung smile before returning to eating. Jaejoong was looking at them and laughing.

I looked back at them. “Yah, let’s eat. Jaejoong and Hankyung cooked this so, we should eat,” they all nodded and returned to their seats. We were laughing and having a good time when, “Guys, there’s someone at the gate,” Kibum said as he came in running. I looked at all the eyes in the table. Kibum, Siwon, Kangin and I ran to the gate.
“H…help…”

End of chapter one.