The Angel from Within

The Dormitory

[Author POV]

Kangin was walking around the dorms with a cup of cold chocolate milk when he bumped into Leeteuk and ended up having his milk spilled over his clothes. Kangin flinched when Leeteuk turned around and stared at him then to his now messy shirt. Kangin swallowed. “I’m sorry, Leeteuk,” Kangin said as he removed his eyes from Leeteuk’s glare.

“Why so scared, Kangin?” Leeteuk said. Kangin looked up and locked eyes with Leeteuk who was now smiling, revealing his cute dimples. “Leeteuk?” “Haha, you don’t have to worry, Kangin. I won’t do anything to you,” Leeteuk said, smiling. “Leeteuk…,” “I’m not a cold-hearted person, y’know,” “Then…,” Kangin said, recalling the things Leeteuk did during classes. “Oh, that,”

Leeteuk looked out the window. “It’s a cover, Kangin,” Kangin tilted his head. “I really can’t tell you the reason, Kangin. But believe me when I tell you that, this,” he gestures to himself. “Is who I really am,” Leeteuk smiled. He took Kangin’s arm. “Now, let’s get you cleaned up,”


Yunho walked back to the infirmary when he left Jaejoong. The man was there, sitting while facing the window and was watching as the snow slowly filled the school grounds. “Um, sir? Would you like anything to eat?” the man looked at Yunho and shook his head. Yunho nodded and was about to leave when he remembered something. “Sir, who are you?”

“Kim Minjun, I’m a doctor,”


Sorry for the lame update. Well then, that’s about it. the next chapter will feature more of the main storyline now.