The Truth Behind the Scar

The Dormitory

[Jaejoong POV]

I have a feeling, Hankyung will be so mad at me since I left him alone with Siwon. It’s not my fault, though. They really have to talk. They have to resolve whatever problem or problems they have. I’m actually quite jealous. Hankyung is lucky to remember things about his past even though it hurts him. Unlike me, who doesn’t remember anything about my past. All I have is this scar on my arm, but nobody knows about it. Only I do.

[Author POV]

Jaejoong was too caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t notice someone in front of him and ended up bumping into the taller male. “Yah, watch where you’re…oh, Jaejoong,” Jaejoong looked up at the sound of his name and locked eyes with Yunho. “Oh, I’m sorry Yunho. I wasn’t looking,” Jaejoong said as he bowed down a couple of times before walking away. Luckily, Yunho caught him by the arm. Jaejoong flinched and immediately withdrew his arm and held it close to his body. Yunho could see the long scar on Jaejoong’s arm that was usually covered by his clothes.

“What happened to your arm?” Yunho said, not taking his eyes off Jaejoong’s arm. Jaejoong held his arm tighter. “I…I don’t know, okay?! I can’t remember anything. All I remember is someone cutting me with a knife, me running then getting hit by a car,” Jaejoong said. Unknown to him, tears started spilling from his eyes.

“A…and, how long ago was that?” “Last year. Just before I transferred here,” Jaejoong said as he wiped away his tears. Jaejoong looked at Yunho who was now looking at the ceiling.

“So, that was you…huh…”


Yeah, another update. Comments please! Finally wrote a chapter featuring YunJae! KangTeuk is the only one left…right? I’m not so sure… =__= (fail)