Blood Stained Cloth

The Dormitory

After leaving Kangin and Changmin to attend with the man, Siwon made his way to the dormitories. Rather than going to the student dormitories, he decided to walk towards the teachers’ dormitories. Along the way, he met up with Junsu. “Hey Siwon, where are you going?” Siwon nodded to acknowledge Junsu’s presence as he entered the faculty office. “You shouldn’t be here, Siwon,” Junsu warned. “I’m looking for keys,” Siwon muttered. Junsu tilted his head in question but Siwon ignored this gesture.

[Meanwhile, on the other side of the school]

Kibum was listening on his headphones while walking around the school, passing time as he waited for dinner. There was a moment of silence as the song transitioned to the next one when he heard voices. Thinking it was nothing, he ignored it but the voices grew louder. Alerted, he turned his phone off and took off his headphones. As he continued walking, the voices gradually grew louder. They were at their loudest when Kibum stopped in front of the room called ‘Audio-Visual Room.’ He was about to peek when he felt someone tap his shoulder.

[In the kitchen]

Jaejoong and Hankyung were done cooking their dinner. “Call everyone, Jaejoong,” Hankyung instructed as he began preparing the table and adding two chairs for their visitors. He was taking out plates when Jaejoong arrived together with Changmin, the doctor, Yunho, Leeteuk, Siwon, Junsu, Yoochun, and the man. “Where are Kibum and Kangin?” Hankyung asks. “Kangin said he won’t join us for dinner. Kibum was walking around the school, I don’t think he’ll join us as well,” Leeteuk said. Hankyung explained.

They took their seats and started eating. Hankyung cleared his throat. “Um, before I forget, I didn’t catch your name, mister,” he said, looking at the man. The man nodded. “My name is Han Jiho,” Hankyung nodded. “Then, Minjun-ssi, and Jiho-ssi, it’ll be okay for you to stay here, just don’t try anything funny,” Siwon said. “He have prepared rooms for you as well,” Leeteuk added. The two visitors nodded.

After a few more minutes, everyone finished their dinner. This time, to give Jaejoong and Hankyung a break, Changmin and Leeteuk offered to do the dishes. The others left to do other things. Hankyung and Jaejoong both left for their rooms, Siwon and Yunho went to show the two visitors their rooms and Junsu and Yoochun went to walk around. The two boys were doing the dishes when Changmin said; “Leeteuk, I, um, something’s been worrying me,” Leeteuk looked at him, curious. “I can’t really explain it nor can I put it into words but, I really feel like there’s something extremely wrong in the picture,”

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked as he picked up a plate from the basin. “Earlier this evening, I thought I saw something move in the rooftop,” he said, nervous. Leeteuk shook his head. “It must have been your imagination. Or maybe it was just a cat or a dog. Remember Changmin, our school is very secluded and highly guarded. Nobody can enter here,” Changmin nodded, reassured, for now.

[Meanwhile]

After walking Junsu to his room, Yoochun decided to walk around the building to pass time. He was walking towards the ‘bridge.’ It was sort of like a bridge; it connected the dormitories and the main building. It also had the best view. He was staring at the window, looking at the snowstorm when he heard the voiceover. “It’ll be lights out in 5 minutes, so everybody back to you beds,” it was Yunho’s voice. He was about to turn back when something got stuck to the window. Curious, he turned his head and, “Blood!”


Here’s an update. Sorry for not updating for a long time. I decided to just return the fic to my original account. Anyway, leave comments.