Missing?!

The Dormitory

 

Leeteuk just finished washing the dishes with Changmin when the reminder was said. Splitting ways with Changmin, he decided to take his time in walking back to the dorms. He was about to punch in the code for the door to the bridge when he heard someone yell. Alerted, he quickly punched in the code and bursts open the door. “Yoochun! What’s wrong?” he asked as he jogged towards him. Yoochun pointed at the door. “What-What the hell is that?” he muttered as walked towards the window, eyeing the cloth.

Gently opening the window, with one swift move, he took the piece of cloth and brought it in, quickly closing the window afterwards. “Two minutes until lights out,” the speaker said. Leeteuk looked at Yoochun. With a stern look, he said, “Go back to your room. We’ll talk about this tomorrow with the others. Don’t forget to not tell anyone about this,” when he saw Yoochun nod, he walked away towards his room. Yoochun following next.

[The next day]

Yunho woke up an hour earlier than he usually does. After fixing himself up and wearing new clothes, he went out of his room and knocked into Yoochun’s door since his room was just beside Yunho’s. When no one opened the door, Yunho assumed that Yoochun was still asleep and decided to take a walk. Upon reaching the bridge, he looked out the window and saw that everything was covered by snow.

“Why are you up so early?” Yunho flinched when someone spoke. Turning around, he locked eyes with Jaejoong. He sighed in relief. “You surprised me, Jaejoong,” Yunho said as he scratched his neck. Jaejoong look at him before leaving. “Where are you going?” Yunho said, looking at Jaejoong’s back. Jaejoong turned around. “Hm? Oh, I’m going to the library,” “Can I come?” Jaejoong shrugged and nodded.

The two of them walked in an awkward atmosphere, neither wanting to talk or start the conversation. This silence continued until they arrived in front of the library. Yunho turned the knob and saw that it was locked. “It’s closed,” Jaejoong shrugs and takes out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. “You have the key to the library?” he shook his head. “No. Hankyung and I took the master key from the faculty. We have a copy each,” Yunho looked at him with wide eyes.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho and tilted his head. “How come you have those keys?” Jaejoong sighed. “With that irresponsible of a teacher, someone has to take responsibility, right?” Yunho was taken aback. The two entered in silence only to find Leeteuk sitting on one of the sofas, a stern and serious look on his face. “Leeteuk, you’re up so early,” Yunho teased as he jogged towards him but Leeteuk didn’t budge.

Jaejoong just stood there, observing Leeteuk. His eyes then fell on the table. “Leeteuk, that...thing, on the table,” Jaejoong said, his voice scared. This time, Leeteuk looked at Jaejoong before shifting his gaze on the table. On top of it was the cloth Yoochun had found the day before. Jaejoong walked towards them and took the cloth. “K? It says ‘K.’ Who owns this and why is it like this?”

“Yah, Kibum and Kangin are missing!”


Chapter! Comments please. Thank you.

And news for The Dormitory readers: The Dormitory will soon have its second season featuring...SHINee. I’ll post it as soon as this story nears its end, which is soon.