Forever

On rainy days (비가 오는 날엔)

 

Tears streamed down your face.

“No…no” you pleaded.

The sun rose up today early. The room was filled with the morning light of the sun. You laid on the double bed in the room which was so familiar to you. It was your room.

“Why? Why do you do this to me” you cried for your own.

The body next to you smiled.

“I HATE YOU! WHY?! Why couldn’t you just move on? Everything was perfect” you hit the bed.

The feelings were too much. You scratched with your nails all over your body leaving bloody streams which covered the bed sheets with red spots.

“Don’t… please. I love you” you frowned. “You don’t deserve this”

From the warm feeling in the air was nothing left. It quickly got really cold and it started to snow.

The body talked “ _____, you’re funny do you know that? Why do you so madly want us to be apart, when you know that no matter what’ll happen we’ll always be together.”

The body smiled at you.

“No… I don’t want this” you said crying nonstop to him. “Why can’t you listen to me?”

“I’ll always chase after you. We are meant to be together. You can’t change life’s will”

You hit the person so that it would maybe affect him but you fist didn’t even hurt him. He couldn’t see your , hear you nor feel you.

You screamed now not knowing what to do.

“You can’t just die like this!” you screamed.

Then suddenly you went calm and sat down in front of  him, your pulse went down and your body started to relax but your heart still ached.

You both looked at each other, right into the eyes.

His face was full of happiness. Yours was full of sadness.

“Saranghae _____” he said and shut his eyes.

You roled yourself together on the bed now crying like there is no end.

There was just silence.

Then… something poked you and pulled you in an embrace.

You sobbed even harder.

“Shhhh everything is now good ____” a voice said.

“Wae?” You managed to say

“Shhhh” the person made.

“It’s my fault. If I had left silently you wouldn’t have followed me. You would have hated me. You would have had a life” you sobbed while your body shook uncontrolled.

“No. I would have followed you. It do have a life. It doesn’t matter where and in which world. As long as we are together”

“Junhyung…” you whispered.

“I love you” he said.

“I love you” you said now looking in to Junhyungs eyes.

He pleaded you a kiss on your lips.

“We’ll never ever be apart from each other” he said.

“Ever” you said.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! You remember me? Hehehe it's been a long time.

I won't reply you guys in this chapter 'cause it's already 4 am and my dad just came and sculled me...hehehe

but I want to say you that I really appreciate every single one of you guys.

You make me relly happy with leaving comments and subscribe to my story.

I hope you forgive me for not updating but I hope you understand it's not easy to write a story when you....just can't write it. Well.... I didn't want to write the update because I hate myself for making this story so sad.

I am sorry *bow*