Letters

On rainy days (비가 오는 날엔)

 

“Boh?!” They all said in union. 

Outside it stormed even harder.

I tossed the letter on the table and all of them began to read.

It was silence for nearly an hour after they all read it.

I started looking through the papers on the table.

There were lots of pictures.

“Uhhh….Michelle? Could you explain me those pictures?”

I showed her the pictures.

“Hahahaha yeah. Sure I can.” She pointed at one photo.

“This is a picture of our band” she said “Nonono…we weren’t a band. But we always wanted to be one. We loved the idea of living together in a dorm and you know…like an idol group! We even decided who is who.” She laughed.

The picture showed you and Michelle and 3 other girls. You guys all pose in a supermarket in the mirror. It looks hilarious. There was one cherry wood haired girl, one with black hair, one with turquoise hair, Michelle with Hyuna orange hair and finally you.

“That’s Fee” she pointed at the black haired girl “ Hahahaha she is my best friend. But never tell her she has black hair! She has dark brown hair. If you dare to be a different opinion she will hate you for your lifetime! Hahahahaha she is the Maknae in our group. Actually she thinks she is the leader….but which Maknae is the leader? Hahahahaha” Michelle pointed at the one with the turquoise hair ”That’s Zorro. She is the main rapper. And she is really good at dancing. But still….she is the rapper” then she pointed at herself.” That’s me…hehehehe…. I am the main vocal!... The red one here is Jessy. She is a member….hahahaha man….some good old memories are that.” She chuckled.

“What was _______ ? “ Dongwoon asked.

“She was the main dancer. But she was the second rapper…like Zorro the second dancer was.” She said.

You could see her , thinking about some old memories.

“Then who is that?” Hyungseung asked.

 

Suddenly it stopped raining .

It was a photo of a guy.

“Uhmm…well that’s _______ first love. His name is Darren. He is in a rookie band called CHILL“ (check him out! He will debut at Jay Parks Australia tour! All kpopchonny lovers will know him <3)

I looked at him. Not sure if I should hate him or not.

The rest of the photos were picture of paintings.

They were all yours, I could tell that by the little signature on them.

 But I’ve never seen them before.

“Where are they now?” I asked.

Michelle just shruged

“Hey guys look at this!” Hyunseung opened a big envelope and placed some letters on the table.

They all had different names on them.

We all saw a letter with our name and grabbed for it.

“Wait!” Michelle screamed. “Let’s open them all together. I’ll begin first.”

She picked a letter which had 4 names on it.

Fee      Michelle    Jessy     Zorro   I could read in your handwriting. In your pretty handwriting.

I touched my letter.

You had this one in your hand. You wrote on it with your hand. You made this for me.

Just for me… .

“Omo….what’s this?” She said shocked.

She began to laugh really really hard. She even cried while laughing.

“I HATE YOU ­_______!” she cried now. “You really took it serious to make us all happy. Didn’t you?” she asked.

“What’s wrong Michelle?” Gikwang asked worried.

“_______ just made us all happy….In this letter are things that each of our group wanted the most!” she looked a bit crazy.

“This” she held up a paper “ IS A FREAKIN FAN MEETING FOR EXO!!!!      Fee would murder to get a meeting with EXO! How on earth did she managed to get that?!”

“Uhhh well……she asked our manager once for the phone number of EXO’s manager….I guess that’s how she got it” Yoseob said.

Michelle just looked sooo funny and cute at the same time.

“On the back _______ wrote : Try not to kidnap all of ‘em brosef <3 “ Michelle said.

The next thing she showed us was a paper that looked like a contract.

“That’s a contract for Jessy….. It’s a contract for a upcoming drama starring as main male role Minho, second main male role Key and her as the main female role. It’s a romantic period drama.   Jessy is obsessed with Minho and Key! Anyone an idea how she could have managed to get this contract?”

“I think so….. It’s a drama which is directed by one of my best buddies…._______ was…uh is pretty close with him” Dujun said.

“OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A CONTRACT FOR ZORRO BEING A TRAINEE UNDER T.O.P!

“I KNOW WHERE _______ GOT THAT FROM!” Hyunseung said happily “ She exchanged a figure that T.O.P so badly wanted for a trainee contract. She told me about it. She paid me dinner in an expensive restaurant as celebration.” He smiled very happy.

“Omo….. _______.... I love you. I love you so much” Michelle said.

I looked at the piece of paper in her hands. It was a phone number. Under the number you wrote: You know what to do <3 Hwaiting.

And you drew an infinite symbol with an “Asian smiley” (a smiley with 2 lines for the eyes)

“What’s this” I asked.

Between two sobs she manages to say “ Phone number….of Sungkyu” and continued to cry.

“Uhhhh is everything ok Michelle?” Yoseob asked scared.

“Yes…. I am just so …happy” she said and slowly calmed down.

You really want to make everybody happy _______.

 I can’t tell you how much you thought wrong! You don’t deserve sadness and bad feelings. You deserve being happy! You deserve it more like the rest of us. You are a great person _______. You are lovable. You care for everybody around you. You have a good heart. And you aren’t trash. You are the most shining person I met.

You are the best person I’ve ever met.

I love you _______.

We all opened our letters.

In all our letter was a painting of our name with different surroundings. They were all beautiful.

And in all our letters was a piece of paper with something written on.

 “ I tried everything to make you happy. I hope it’s enough happiness I gave you for continuing your life. If not….. Find something that makes you happy and fight for it. You deserve being happy. Be happy. I’ll always protect you with my love from everything bad. I love you” Yoseob read out loudly.

“Yeah. I think we got all the same note from _______” Dujun said.

“No. I have a different one” I said.

“Well. Read it out” Gikwang said in the “Duh-voice”

“There is just one sentence. It’s: I’m sorry and she added a heart.” I said weakly.

No. NO! _______! You don’t have to be sorry! I LOVE YOU! Do you hear that? I love you _______. With every piece of me. Don’t be sorry. There is no need to be! I love you.

It began so rain softYou could barely hear it. 

You said that I should find my happiness. Well…. Then I’m gonna find it. I’m going to find you.

You. _______. My love. Just wait for me.

It began to storm again and a big thunder came.

 

 

Soooooooo Hehehehehe this may be a confusing chapter....but I wanted to show you how much the character/you wanted to make everybody happy. 

I wrote _______ instead of your name. A friend of mine (Fee) told me it would be...."better" to read that instead of a name. So yeah. Every friend pf yours here in this story is actually a friend in my life <3 And I all love them from the bottom of my heart.

I kinda right now....'because I don't have right now a happy ending for Joker ... please tell me if I should make a happy ending for him or not. And PLEASE tell me if you have an idea for the story. I don't want you my dear reader to cry because of a ty ending.... Actually I thought I wrote a happy and romantic and cute story.....but some people told me they cried while reading.... well I AM SOOOOO SORRY! That's why you can give me some ideas to make the story a bit "brighter"

I <3 you all my readers.

GIMME FEEDBACK! It's the best part after writing <3

The people I'm in love with: 

 

Aireenboo <3

Lexamikol <3

MsLonlified <3

Danie_0414 <3

Alytasha <3

Petitechou <3

Shacsz <3

dearBias-3WordsToSay <3 <3 (she will design my story poster <3)

iLaffYouOkayBD <3

Nina_Neewa <3

hogybias <3

BoomRatatata <3