I am happy

On rainy days (비가 오는 날엔)

 

Today I’m going to visit you _______ .  I am happy.

I walked into the bathroom. Your toothbrush unused.

“Zezezeze you need to take care of your teeth _______ or else they will get black and fall out…”

I went into the shower and used your shampoo. It smelled like you. I wore your scent and it just felt too good. The couple clothes we bought were still in the drier. I pulled them out and began to iron them. I dressed in mine and I wrapped up yours. I know you love sweet breakfast that’s why I made some pancakes. I ate some and the rest I put into a lunchbox.

“I’m coming for you _______ . Let’s have a wonderful day. Together.”

At the bus stop I saw a writing of yours.

I am sooooo sorry! For everything. <3

I remember when you wrote it;

We wanted to go on that concert. Remember? You took ages to get done with…hell I don’t know what toke you so long! As we got to the bus stop  the last bus drove off. I was pissed. You said you were sorry. I just ignored you. You took my head between your hands so I had to look at you. I am really really sorry." Don’t be mad. Look.." you walked to the bus stop box, "look I even break the law!"You pulled out a pen and wrote while speaking loudly:" I am sooooo sorry! For everything. <3."  I couldn’t be mad any longer. In the end we had a great night.

The bus came and I hopped in.

The whole drive over I just thought about you.

You, you, you.

I didn’t even realize that I stood in front of you until I heard a thunder.

“It’s good to see you _______ . How have you been? Oh I nearly forgot! I brought you your clothes…you know our couple ones."

Your kept smiling at me.

"I see….wait…Tadaa! Pancakes in the morning! Only for you! ‘COME ON _______ ! Don’t be so grumpy! Talk to me!.....Arasso… I am sorry that I haven’t come here since …then.”

I needed to sit down.

It began to rain.

I looked at you.

I remember clearly the day we met. It was a rainy day.

You sat on a bench in the park. In our park. You looked up to the sky. Smiling into the rain.

You looked happy and sad at the same time as if you knew the worlds secrets.

That was the point where my heart was yours.

Take care of it and wait for me.

I kneed in front of your grave.

Today was a rainy day.

 

The world felt like it would explode. A big thunder came and the world drowned in heaven’s tears and in mine.

I managed to smile.

“I told you, let’s spend the day together. Let’s go.” I stood up and took your little funeral picture with me.

I walked nearly an hour around the city only talking to you about nothing and everything.

I stopped by by a bench and sat down with you.

“This is where I first met you. I haven’t told you the story how I fell in love with you, right? Well…I think now it’s time that you get to know the story….mhmmm where shall I begin…? Ah right, it was a rainy day.”

 

 

 

I know...it's a short chap. I'll try to make the next one longer! Hehehehe I think I'm gonna update today again :D <3

Oh! And please....give me a feedback ^.^