Without an umbrella

On rainy days (비가 오는 날엔)

 

“You sat on this bench starring into the rainy sky. I just took a proper look at you because I thought what and idiot sits on a bench in the rain without an umbrella?

Your face, your expression made me stop. It looked like you would know more than everybody else. You looked young but at the same time very very old. I’ve never seen that in someone. Maybe you knew some of the world’s secrets. Your mouth showed me happiness, your eyes showed me sadness. Your mouth, your eyes, because of everything about you I fell for you. I wanted to be with you, I wanted to turn those eyes in happy ones. I wanted to turn around you like moon and sun.

I couldn’t let you go. I walked to you and sat down next to you on the wet bench and pulled my umbrella over us two.

You looked at me. I smiled. You began to smile. I felt like I would own the world. I looked again at you. You didn’t smile anymore. I was confused.

You said; << You don’t see the beauty>>

I was very confused by that sentence. I guess you saw that ‘cause you began to laugh. You grabbed my umbrella and shut it.

<< Now look up >> you said while pointing to the sky .

We both looked up not talking for a while.

Do you remember? But I didn’t look in the sky. I looked at my sky. I looked at you. Already head over heel in your ban.”

 

I looked at your picture next to me

“It’s just like on the first day we met.” I said while starring into the sky.

“Did you made your decision already at that time?” I asked, still looking into the sky.

I quit starring into the sky. I was soaking wet but I didn’t care.

“Wait for me _______ . “

I took you with me and started walking out of the park. Out of our park.

I began to laugh

“Hahahahaha do you remember in summer when I introduced you to my friends?  I haven’t thought about that in a looooong time.”

It was a hot day and we both were in the park under a big tree just resting for hours. My cellphone rang and I picked it up. It was Yoseob. He and the others were bored and wanted to play. I told them they could join us. I quit the call and smiled at you, informing about you to get to know my buddies.  You were really exited to meet my “gang”. You keep telling me, that we wouldn’t be a group of singers, we would be some gangsters. You thought that B2ST was totally a gang name. I knew you were just joking.

When they arrived you said, that they wouldn’t look so badass than I had describe them, they would look more like puppys.

My friends starred in shock at me. We both began to crack up. The 5 guys were just starring at us not knowing what to do.

I introduced them to you. They still felt a bit uneasy around you, but as soon as we started to play games like speedminton  the atmosphere got much better. You kept batteling yourself with Gikwang and Yoseob. We others were just laying on the ground half killed by the heat.

Later the day we went to our dorm. Everything was just fine….until you found the PS3. We played 7 ½ h zombie killing. You weren’t that of a talent but you refused to put the controller away.

When you finally slept by my side, they all gathered around us asking me how on earth I found you.

I told them that the rain brought you me.

The whole summer we spend most of the nights like that. You knew everything about me. But yet I don’t know anything about you.

I thought our happiness would be forever. I guess I thought wrong….

 

“What was the reason _______? “

Next stop was the supermarket.  I bought all of your fav. Things.

I kept talking to you, not caring about the people that looked weirdly at me.

We made our way through the town. We kept silence for a while. As we stood in front of the house, I began to talk to you again.

I put my shoes off and slipped into you pink slippers, still talking with you.

“Junhyung?! IS THAT YOU?!” I heard Dongwoon’s voice.

“Yeah” I said.

“Who are you talking to?” Dujun asked.

_______ .” I said while stepping into our dorm.

All of the guys were in the living room looking in shock at me.

“Hyung! We haven’t seen you over 1 week!” Yoseob screamed.

“8 Days” I said simply.

“What have yo-“ Gikwang tried to say.

“We gonna have dinner with _______.” I said.

“But…she is –“

“Shut up Gikwang.” I said sharp.

“I think this is a great idea.” Dujun said, “ Hello Dongseang/Eunnie, how have you been?” he asked and bowed to your picture.

All of them bowed to you and then we started to prepare dinner.

It was great fun. We all laughed and you laughed with us …on the picture and in our heart.

After we ate in the room was this really uneasy and sad atmosphere.

“Bros…let’s go.” I said

“Where?” They all said in union.

“Into the citylife. you loves the city feeling.” I said smiling.

We all went there by subway. After walking around we stood in front of the river enjoying the lights.

It was a perfect moment . A perfect moment with you.

you… we all love you.” I needed to take a deep breath “ We will always be by your side. Remember the ones who loves you.”

There was a big thunder and the sky opened.

Once again I stood there in the rain with you.

“Guys….please tell me your fav. Memorie with _______.” I said and looked at them.

My 5 best friends looked at me with tears in their eyes.

“Gimme her” Yoseob said,” I’ll start.”

Yoseob  began to laugh while crying.

_______….” He whispered.

 

 

Aish…..finally done. It made great fun writing this! But I did this on my bed…now my back hurts like hell….

I don’t know, what will be each memory of them with you….maybe you could give me some ideas? Pleaseeee <3

I won’t update some days I think ‘cause I’ll be going with my parent on a stupid bike tour… but I try to write when I am in the hotel :DDDDD

I really do love you my subscribers!!!!!

Aireenboo <3

Lexamikol <3

MsLonlified <3