Two graves

On rainy days (비가 오는 날엔)

 

Today was a snowy day. All the graves were covered with snow. But on two wasn’t any. On them the snow melted.

„People say that love is everything. It’s your air , your water, your bed, the roof over your head. I right now wish that it wouldn’t be like that.

Our world is so cruel. Why does it take and destroy without our permission?

And why does it give us happy things if it’s so cruel? Things like love and happiness.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, huh?

But what if it kills you? What if you aren’t strong enough to live in this world? What do you do when you have nothing to live for?

You give up.

But I don’t think that  Junhyung  gave up and died because he had nothing to live for.

He died ‘cause he had something to die for.

He died for love.

I believe that we’ll never fully understand what happened with _____ and Junhyung but what I know is that even if they aren’t here anymore they are by each other’s side and they look down on us protecting us with their love.

Their love will hold longer than a lifetime.

I am sad. But I am happy as well. Junhyun finally reunited with _____. They deserve being together.

Even though I am broken. I’ll live on. I’ll be happy and sad. I’ll live life. I know that they would want me to continue. “ the speaker looked up from the small crowed of people in black into the snowy sky.

“You don’t know how much I love you guys and hate you at the same time.” He said.

The crowed clapped and you could hear people crying.

The ceremony ended and 5 guys gathered. They all looked like half dead.

“Ay Dujun….that was a nice speech” Yoseob said.

They stood there without saying anything for minutes.

They stood in front of two graves. Two graves next to each other. And they both looked the same.

They were yours and Junhyuns.

“Why?....Why snow….why did you take Junhyun away from us?” Hyungseung whispered.

“I clearly remember the day I meet you. It was a snowy day…”

 

Soooo….teaser like to the next chap… ^^

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY! You know…it’s actually not quit easy to write a sad story when you are happy! And recently I am like 24 h happy….yeah….

I’m sorry for the short update but I want the next chap to be just like : blerifjhb bf43….u know? ^^

I don’t know if the next chap will be the last one. But be prepared for the end.

I love you all my subscribers! (the most of all)

And of course I do love you dear reader <3

Thank you

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!! <3333333