Third Wheel

Attention Wanted

Kevin (POV) 

`````````````````````half a month later```````````````````````````````````

 

kevin:"finally kiseop is out of the hospital!"

hoon:"he sint out of the hospital yet,kevin. we still have an hour before we go to pick him up."

hoon was at my house because i was bpard and krystal was in china to interciew for some kind of chenese school that she can go to after college.

kevin:" i know we have one hour. but im still really excited because i havent seen my boyfriend in a month."

hoon:"im tired of you talking about you and him. why dont you guys just get married already."

i was starting to think that hoon REALLY didnt like hanging with us anymore. when we went to the mall me and kiseop were being all lovey-dovey and when krystal was around she would either be on the phone telling her mom how excited she is to go to chinese school. or studying for chinese school. and all hoon had to do beside listening to the sounds of cuteness or 75 facts about the bricks of the great wall of china, was sit on his phone. so i feel really bad.

kevin:"ok. well we should... go get him something to eat. im sure he is hungery."

and he got up and followed me to the car. when we got the food it was time to pick him up.

`````````````````````````at the hospital``````````````````````````

kevin:"kiseop!" i said running to him.

kiseop:"oh hay binnie. i missed so much. thanks for the lunch." he kissed me

i tried to keep a fair distance between us. because of hoon.

kiseop:" uh... i cant wait to get back home. where i can sleep in the comfort of my own bed, where i can watch all the anime i want, and maybe i could practice the friggen ageyo dances i want."

kevin:"haha. ok. well um lets go to my house."

kiseop:"ok. hoon?"

hoon:"huh?" he said looking up from his phone.

kiseop:' you wanna come with me and kev."

hoon:"ok."

and we drove to my house.

we were sitting at the table and kiseop tried to kiss me but he got a little carried away. yep. super kiss. wich im pretty sure hoon didnt like it.

kiseop:"oh my god kevin. i love you so much."

kevin:"i love you too. mabe we can go out to the seoul bridge tomorrow."

hoon:"um hello."

kiseop:"kevin that sounds great! i might even take you to lotte world."

hooon:"um hello."

kevin:"omg oh course. butwe can also-" i was cut off

hoon:"HELLO! remeber me kiseop?! your bestfriend when you were single. now im just your third wheel. you know what. im done with you. have fun with your love life." and he walked out.

kiseop:" wow. should i go after him?"

i didnt say a word.

kiseop:"but we sat there in scilence. 

kiseop:"kevin. ever since we started dateing... it seems like we cause everyone else problems." he said

kevin:"are you saying that... its my fault."

kiseop:"no!kevin! IT NOT. your just not a friend to them. your more like an aquaintence."

kevin:"how is that supposed to make you feel better."

kiseop:"will this make you feel better." he said kissing me pasionatley.

kevin:" kiseop. not now. im worried. we should go check on Ani."

kiseop:" oh yea is she still in jail?"

kevin:"no. but shes on parol. and the last timei saw her she didnt even talk to me."

kiseop:" ok. well can i hang with you."

kevin:" yep. my moms not here. wanna sleep over."

kiseop:" ok honey. what do you wanna do?" he said with a smirk.

kevin:" anything." i said sitting on his lap.

 

the next morning i was no longer a . and i was proud.