At the mall with Kiseop

Attention Wanted

This afternoon I have to meet up with Kiseop and his friends. But I'm waiting for him to text me with the details . One word. Nurveouse. 

Ten minutes later

 

Kiseop^^:

hay Kevin are your ready? I decided that I could just cometo your house and get you. ^^

 

WHAT?! HE'S COMEING HERE?!

Kevin^^:

ok I'm ready heres my address. (insert address)

i got my SGC uniform today but I didn't want to wear to the mall. So I just wore my usual blue striped shirt with white skinny jeans.oh course I wanted to look good. Not only was I meeting Kiseop, but I was also was meeting a new person when I get there.

I hear the doorbell ring  " ah! I got! I got! Hay Kiseop!" I said running downstairs to the door.

kiseop: " hay Kevin. Oh this is hoon."

honn: " anyeoeonghaseyo! I'm hoon. I assume your Kevin." he said as he bowed

kevin:" Nae.im Kevin. And nice to meet you."

Kiseop:" ok well let's go."

I followed him and boy did he look hot. His redish black hair, his dark green shirt with black jeans. It was all throw on perfectly on his built body.wow I'm fangirling way to much.

 

At the  mall.

 

Hoon: " ok well we're should we go first."

Kiseop:" Kevin? Can you please go to the Japanese store with me?"

What did he say. Is he asking me to go somewhere with him.AH! Fangirl mode. Ok calm down Kevin.

kevin: " sure." I said taking a huge breathe and smiling.

kiseop: " hoon, you can go to the game store. Go see how much diablo cost (A/N: AJ, Kiseop and hoon love diablo.)

So hoon walked to the game store and we walked for the Japanese store. We looked in the store from the window in awe.

i started to whisper under my breath. " so much-" I said. "kawaii? " Kiseop said finishing my sentence.

kevin: " yea. You like this stuff too?"

Kiseop: " yea. You should see my bedroom."

I wish.

kevin: " let's go in." and we walked in.

I walked in to a load of  kawaii. "omo. Son'naki kawaii mono" Kiseop mumbled in Japanese.

kevin: " you speak Japanese?"

Kiseop:" oh. Sorry. I do speak japanese. One of the rules of SGC is that we have to learn at leaste one new language. Mine is Japanese, hoons is Chinese, Ani's is spanish even though she's Korean. And krystal also speaks Chinese. What language do you want to learn?"

Kevin:" um. I might want to learn Japanese."

Kiseop:" maybe you could come over tomy house and I'll teach you some."

Kevin:" he." I laughed smally.

kiseop:" oh Kevin look!" he said wearing a cute kitty ears head band putting on his best ageyo show.

kevin:" that's so cute." I said holding in how much I wanted to smother him with ageyo kisses.but I just decided to put one on and dance with him. Then suddenly "The world is mine" by Miku hastune started to play throughout the small store. And Kiseop started to dance even more. Grabbing my hand for me to dance within to Japanese pop music. My heart fluttered rapidly, but the more we danced the more I relaxed my muscle and just went 100% kawaii ageyo combined. When the music stopped Kiseop ran over to the part of the store wear jpop CDs were. And he picked up the cd that just played throughout the store. And he went back to get the cat ears. We walked up to the casheir and Kiseop bought it all.

 We walked out of the store to see hoon waiting for us with a bag with a huge diablo three package. 

Kiseop:" I take it you found the game for us. We can play when we get to my house. Kevin? You wanna come over too?"

Kevin:" sure." I am now relaxed and comfortable around them.

hoon: " ok. Let's go eat!" He said running off too the food court like a little child.

__________________________________________________________________

sorry if there are a lot of mistakes on this chapter but my laptop is being wierd and I had to write it on my iPad.