Its a Deal

Attention Wanted

Kevin (POV)

 

what happend to us... what happend to him... i did nothing to him but he still didnt care. i thought he loved me... just like Ani. he left Ani for me and he left me for...

"yeboseyo." the othe line said

"krystal?" i said.

"oh hay kevin. whats up." she said. i tried to keep my fair ground, because i knew it wasnt her fault. it was kiseops.

"I know what happend. between you and kiseop." i said.

"oh~. kevin im soooo sorry. please dont get mad at me." she pleaded.

"oh of course not. i know it was kiseop who made the first move. but... we broke up. and if you want him you can have him." i said starting to cry.

"what?! you and kiseop were perfect for eachother. hold on. im comeing over there." she said hanging up.

 

DING DONG

"kevin. im so sorry." krystal said hugging me as i opened the door.

"its fine i-i know it w-wasnt your fault." i said crying more.

she grabbed on to the sleve of my jacket and dragged me outside into her car.

"where are you takeing me?" i asked wipeing my tears and sitting down in the car.

"im takeing you to kiseop. you need to get him back kevin."

"WHAT?! NO! i dont wanna deal with him." i said being more serious.

"no kevin! you guys are perfect. kiseop is just a little confused on how to keep a steady relationship." krystal said.

couple of mintutes later we were pulling up to his drive way.

"oh hello. may i help you." kiseop mom said as she opened the door.

"yes can kiseop come out here?" krystal said

"ok i'll go get him." kiseops mom said. he then walked to the door.

"kevin." he said 

"kiseop" i said.

there was an awkward scilence between me and kiseop.

"kiseop... why did you do this too me? if you were going to cheat on me, you shouldnt have even asked me out." i said calmly

"kevin... im sorry. i didnt know what got into me. but kevin i-" 

"YOU WHAT!? YOU LOVE ME? OBVIOUSLY NOT!" i yelled

" kevin... why dont we just forget this all happened and go back to being a happy couple?"

"NO!" i yelled again. "NO! i loved you. and you took an advantage of me. c'mon krystal,lease take me home." i sadi turning around with krystal and walking into the car.

 

------------------------------- later on------------------------------------

im sitting in my room. crying. for the, maybe, a hundreth time. i feel bad. i feel all yucky inside.

RING RING. i got a text.

 

from: kiseop<3

 

open your bed room window.

 

i wanted to refuse so bad. but i was so curious. so i wen to open my window.

there. i saw him. with flowers in his hand.

"kevin. i love you. i want to be with you. i want to be apart of my heart.come down." he said.

i also wanted to resist this. but i couldnt. i ran down stairs and went outside.

"hay." i said walking up to him "what do you want?" i said.

"i want you to forgive me. love me." kiseop said grabbing my hand. 

he then... started sing to me...

" where are you? i miss you. i cant get you out of my mind.
i never imagined i'd be here all by myself. i'll always be waiting
'cause you are the only one for me, 'cause baby, you make my life complete.
l
onely, i was alone. till you came in my life. without you babe its so hard. because i need you here by my side.
you are my everything, theres no one that could take your place. come to me. the only thing i want this winter is you." 

he sung to me. and gave me the flowers. my heart and mind was all over the place.

"um... i-i...um." i stutered. but he cut me off. with a pasiontate kiss. when he let go he said...

"kevin please be mine. i wont ever do anything like that again. EVER." he said.

"um... ok." i sai smiling up to his face. he then hugged me tightly and kissed me a million times. he was really happy i was his.

"now... please. i have to go back upstairs before my mom thinks i snuck out... i love you."

"i love you too. forever." he said.

 i then walked back inside. happy. my heart is raceing. this is great.

--------

 

" KEVIN!"  hoon yelled from the other line of the phone.

"hay hoon wassup?" I SAID.

"I heard what happened are you okay?" he said worried.

"yea. oh course. we got back together." i said.

"well... kevin... im happy for you... but... i just liked you. but just a litle. it dosnt really matter though. i just thought you should know." he siad

"oh~ wow. hoon i didnt know. um i dont know what to say." i said.

"you dont have to say anything. i just want you too know... if you need someone, im here. bye." he said. i could hear in his voice that he was smiling. why?

"bye hoon." i said and hung up.

he was so sweet about it. i just wish i could do something about it. i really do.

 

from: kiseop <3

hay princess :)

 

from: kevin^^

hay kiseop baby. where r u?

 

from:kiseop<3

at home. wanna come over?

 

from:kevin^^

yes. i'll be there in a sec.

 

from: kiseop<3

ok princess. luv ya.

 

and i got up and got rready to leave. 

when i got to kiseops house...

"KEVIN! oh~ i miss you." kiseop said as he opened the door and hugged me.

"kiseop! i saw you like 3 hours ago." i laughed

"i know but i... just miss my baby." he said

"ok." i laughed.

"HEY HOON COME DOWN HERE!" kiseop yelled. hoon was here? oh god. what was this going to be like?

"oh hay kevin. how you doin?" he asked

"good." i said.

"C'MON KEVIN! COME SIT HERE." kiseop said patting the seat beside him enthusiasticly.

"calm down baby~. im super duper excited too." i said leaning my head on his shoulder.

then i relized something. when hoon was upset with us for being too close, i think he was upset because kiseop was all over the guy he liked. i get it now!

"hey, hoon. can i talk to you for a sec. outside?"

"sure." he said getting up.

"baby~ come back~." kiseop said

"no~ i'll be back in a sec~" i said and walked out with hoon.

 

"hay, hoon. i was really flattered about what you said. on the phone." i said putting my hands in my pockets.

"oh~. kevin i was just speaking my mind. it dosnt mean anything." he said shyly smiling.

"no~ it does matter. if you like me. you should tell me." i said

"well. your dateing kiseop. and your comitted. but when you do break up with him. like i said. im here." he said.

"um... ok...deal." i said with a smile

"hehe. ok lets go back inside." then he hesitantly moved towards me. laying a small kiss on my cheeck. makeing me blush. and i smiled and followed behind him inside.

 

"kevin~!" he yelled as we opened the door. "come here~" he pleaded. when i walked up to him he just tackled me onto the couch from behind on the couch. with his arms around my waist and my back agianst his chest. 

"oppa~ stop it~ you have company~" i said.

"sorry. sorry hoon. i forgot you didnt like it when were close like that around you"

"oh~ its fine. you guys are a couple." he said. then kiseop started to kiss me more. "enjoy him whlie he last." he said under his breath, where i could only hear him. he is so sweet.

 

READ BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading my story ^*^!  im gonna write a new story! so if you wan to be my CO-AUTHOR, COMMENT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW!