Kiseop's dream of heart

Attention Wanted

Kevin (POV)

 

i got to school with a smile on my face knowing that i had friends. when i almost got to my class, i remembered . NO MATH CLASS! yay! i have to go to the SGC today. 
i walk into the garden and i was imediately greated by a girl holdingout a button that said "SGC" on it.

krystal: " anyeounghaseyo! im krystal. hoons garden mate. you must be kevin."

kevin: "nae. im kevin." i said grabbing my name tag

Kiseop: " kevin! come over here."

kevin: " hay guys" i said as as i walked on the balcony.

Ani:" hay kevin. we have some training for you."

kiseop: " like how to get to the elemaentary SGC and help them with whatever they need."

kevin: " theres an elemary school SGC? cool."

kiseop: " so. kevin. did you have fun with us last night."

kevin: " yea. i had a lot of fun playing COD all night." i said sarcastictly. but i really did have fun last night.

kiseop: " oh yea and me and Ani wanna show you and hoon something." he said. kiseop then got up and grabbed Ani's hand and went to play some music.
then the song," the world is mine" by miku hastune played. kiseop and Ani then started dancing to the song in a routine. they danced so cute, i kinda wanted to join in. 
when the song ended me,hoon, and krystal clapped.

krystal:" wow. you got better! you ready to perform it at the anime fest?"

kiseop: " yep. were entering the ulzzang couples dance compitition and the ullzang couples pictures compititon."

THEIR. A. COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD LITTARALY JUST GO ALL WTF ON EVERYONE IN THIS SCHOOL. but no. im too good for that. so i just said...
kevin:" i think you guys could win." i said forcing a smile on my face.

kiseop: " oh. kevin. did i tell you that me and Ani are dateing. and were Garden mates."

kevin: " no. but its cool"

my mind:" NO ITS NOT COOL! LEE FREKING KISEOP! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME! I SHOULD HAVE KNOW BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING ALL AGEYO ON YOUR A--! GOING " oh i want to have oppa all to myself." OH JUST STFU. TELLING ME YOU FORGOT TO TELL ME"

ok maybe my mind is over reacting a bit. i didnt feel that hurt. we've only know eachother for a week for god sakes. but still, i have this feeling and its just hurting me so bad.

-------------after training------------------------

hoon: " uh. that was so much work." (A/N: hoon is new also so he had training also.)

kevin: " i know. but lets go get some lunch. and maybe we could go hang in the auditorium."

hoon: " sorry. i still have SGC stuff to do."

kevin: " well ok. i guess i'll be there by myself. like i am at any other lunch table."

 

after i got my lunch i walked through the hallways to see if i could find the auditorium.when i finally found it i walked in to see kiseop there with his lunch. on his knees. praying.

kiseop: " amen. oh kevin! i didnt see there. come over here." he said sitting up and motioning me to coem his way. so of cours i walked over to him with my lunch and sat with him on the floor.

kevin: " hay, kiseop. are you okay?"
kiseop:" why do you ask? because i was praying?"
i didnt answer because i didnt want to.

kiseop: " well. i was praying for my dreams to come true. my dream of becomeing a singer, an ulzzang, someone everyone looks up too. but right now im just the kid who... is... in SGC. who is always wanting to stay home with my girlfriend. the person who everyone thinks is gay."

kiseop. has been bullied?! i dont understand how. oh yea he just told me. but still!

kiseop: " yes. i have been bullied. for over 3 years now. i have even tried out for a lot of tv shows, bands, and commercials, but... im not good enough." he said with his eyes watery. we sat there in awkward scilence for a couple of seconds.

kevin: "i've been bullied." i said looking at him. " i've been bullied for looking like a girl. and being gay myself. no one liked me in school. so my mom brought me here to seoul. california was just. really hard. and now i worrie that i wont fit in here."

kiseop looked at me like he was listening. for the first time i had some one to listen t my problems. other than my mom. someone who understands.
kiseop then gave me a huge hug and started to cry a little.

kiseop:" im sorry kevin for crying in front of you. i just... never told ANYONE this stuff. not even my girlfriend. and kevin just so you know. im gay too. i honestly dont like Ani anymore. and i plan on breaking uo with her after we win the ulzzang award at the anime fest. i need you to be my best friend. in a way of telling everything to each other. and this should stay between me and you kevin."

wow. I LOVE IT! oh how great this day is on a scale from 1-100. it 100 times 100 times 100 times 100 ect.
 

kevin; " yea. just between us. come over to my house today. im sure my mom wont mind me haveing a friend over."

kiseop:" ok. i'll call you." he winked at me, stood up, and walked out the door.
 is he litarally trying to kill me?