Secret Garden Club

Attention Wanted

i walked into my classroom with my head down. probably not the best thing to do on my first day of a new school. i walked and sat in my seat without being noticed by anone. 

as i heard a scilence grow, i saw a boy and a girl wearing our school uniforms but with a more formal look with red ties, walk in. the boy was probably the prettiest person i ever seen. and i wanted to know his name. not only did i want to know his name, i wanted his last name. i feel like a girl discovering 1D for the first time. Oh and the girl was pretty too. The boy and the girl walked towards me clipboards in their hands. 

Ani: "anyeounghaseyo. im lee Ani. And this is lee kiseop. we are the head class presidents. there are others but they cant be here today please coem with us. we have some things to talk to you about."

Lee kiseop. thats a really beautiful name. when they turned around expecting to follow behind him, i acctually started fangirling. but in a crush sort of way. but i still stood up and walked behind them. wondering where they were taeking me.

they led me to some type of beautiful garden. with a water fountain with a beautiful statue of an angle in the center. and then they led me to a really pretty cobanna and we sat down at the table.

Kiseop: " so kevin. your new here. do you like the school "

kevin: " ......... um... yes.:" i said with all those pauses.

Ani: " so. kevin. you were sent home a letter asking your mom if we could have acces to your info and grades,yesterday."

kevin: " Oh really. i didnt know. i bet she said no, she is way over protective." i said in a soft sweet voice with my hands on my elbows.

Ani: " acctually. she said yes. we have all you information. right here" she said handing me a folder full of papers. " we have all your information from 3rd grade science fair to 8th grade cooking classes. "

kevin:" um. wow." i said trying to hold my anger in. i specifically told my mom to keep me out of the teachers file folders.

kiseop: " so your probably wondering why your hear. your hear because we think you are perfect for the Secret Garden Club."

kevin: " um. question. whats the Secret Garden Club.'

Ani: " Secret Garden Club, also know as SGC is a club with foru people me,kiseop,krystal,hoon, and hopefully, you. but we just help out everyone.

Kiseop:" you need we got it. you want it we  get it. if theres a problem we take care of it we also have to speak at meetings and school assemblys and if theres a new student we draw a card on who is going to show them around."

Kevin: " ok well. why me?"

Kiseop: " well. heres a secret." he said leaning forward on his elbows. " you are most elligible for SGC more than anyone else. sincee you have been in more than five extra school programs every year since you were in 5th grade. and your average is 100. and it has been for... ever." he said looking up thinking makeing sure he got all the facts correct.

Ani: " so. what do you say. wanna join?" she said with a ageyo-ish smile to me.

kevin: " um... sure... ill just add this to my list of school activities."

Kiseop: " yay! we have another boy! me and hoon have been dieing to go out with just the guys. Kevin? can you come to get some ice cream and go to the mall with me and the guys." he said smiling britely and leaning forward on his elbows again.makeing me blush madly.

kevin: " oh course. i would love too. when and where." i answered quickly.

kiseop: " oh. heres my number. and can i get your number so i could text you later with the info." he said standing up and takeing out his phone.

kevin: " um. ok." i said more calmly. entering my number in his phone.

Ani: " YAH! Oppa! why cant me and krystal go and hang with yo guys." she said pulling on his arm and being as ageyo as she could.

kiseop: " Yah! stop it." he siad kneeling down to the girl still in the chair. " i'll take you and krystal out tomorrow."

Ani: " no! i want oppa all to my self."

kiseop:" ok fine! tomorrow. ok?' he said with a smile

 

AFTER SCHOOL

 

i was walking out of the school and suddnely kiseop came running behind me. 

kiseop: " hay kevin! you up for tomight?"

kevin: " yea. you'll text me?"

kiseop:" yea. keep your phone on!" he said walking off in front of me.

this guy was HOT.