Ulzzang Contest

Attention Wanted

Kevin (POV)

 

Today is saturday. Ad kiseop and Ani want the rest of the SGC to come see them perform at the anime convintion. So of course i wante dro see kiseop dance around in cosplay. So what?! Well when we got there hoon spotted the anime video gameong lounge and started to run for it. But krystal grabbed him quickly so we wouldnt miss their performance.

Finally they started to perform after all the tacky dances to songs by perfume. 

Announcer: " now we have an ulzzang couple. Lee kiseop and lee Ani!"

They then started to dance to "the world is mine" by miku hatsune. Flips and turns later. They both came off stage. Kiseop of course hugged hoon who was on twitter like always. Then he hugged me. 

Kiseop:" kevin i want you to coem with us to eat pizza today." he said.

kevin: " okay. You did well oppa."

Kiseop: " bwoh! Did you just call me oppa?!"

Kevin: " um... No!"

Kiseop:" i know you called me oppa. Its fine. You can call me oppa whenever." he said with a wink. AGAIN IS HE LITTARLY TRYING TO KILL ME WITH HIS HOTTNESS. 

I blushed hardly as he grabbed my hand dragging me over to the others.  We all had super duper fun. Krystal even got to learn how to play diablo from hoon. And i even think they had soem romantic moments while the video sesion.

___________________________ after the convention_____________

 

After we all left the convintion, kiseop stoid outside of where they were cleaning it up, waiting fo Ani to come out.       When she came out kiseop tried to tell her briefly that she didnt like her and why. And he said he would come over to my house tonight to talk to me about some stuff.

DING DONG!

"kiseop! Is that you!" i said

kiseop:" nae! Let me in please!"

I let him in and he walked to the kitchen to sit down panting.

kiseop:" KEVIN LOCK THE DOOR!"   He said. And of course i did what my oppa commande and loked the door.

kevin:" oh mu god kiseop! Whats wrong?!" i said going up to him and practically in his face tryingto see if he was hurt.

kiseop:" its Ani! Shes crazy!"

Kevin:"wha-" 

Ani:" LET ME IN YOU B-----!!! IM RIP OUT YOUR FRUITY HAIR AND HEAD WHEN YOU COME OUT HERE!!!!"

Kiseop:" shes mad because i broke up with her. ANI IM NO GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

Ani: " STUTUP!!!!"

kevin:" ok! Ok! Ok! Ok! ANI! STFU! MY MOM IS SLEEPING AND IF HE DOSNT LIKE YOU HE DOSNT! TOO MANY FISH IN THE SEA TO MISS JUST ONE!"  then when i heard her calm down like 100% i let her in.she calmly walked. Then she pounced on kisoep lik a cheetah.  Smothering him with kisses.  I just stood there awkwardly watching this kiss for what seemed like forever!

Kiseop: " are you done?" he said as he gasped for breath.

Ani:" please tell me you liked it." she said worrily.

kiseop:" im sorry Ani."

she then slapped kiseop hard and got off of him.

Ani:" is this why your always woth kevin. Is he your little boyfriend?!" she said roughly

kevin:" i dont want to be i this convorsation this time." i said.

Ani:" oh shutup, girly. You know you want kiseop and i bet he knows it too. Your nothing but a loner boy who will never fit in." she started to littarly point her fingers in my face. And i myself started to cry. Because i hated being called girly. And i thought she was my friend. So i ran off ti my room leaving the couple behind in my own kitchen. 

____________a couple of minutes later.______________

 

Kiseop:" kevin. Shes gone. Im sorry if she made you cry. Im here for you." he bent down to me. I was sitting in my chair in the corner crying. 

Kevin:" its fine. I dont cry. Guys dont cry." i started to cry even harder turning my head and burrying it in my arms.

then. Sudenly. the impossoble happed. Kisoep kissed me pasionatley. I have no idea why but any time is perfect time. He let go of the kiss. 

Kevin:" i wanted to be noticed... But not like this" i said 

kiseop:" kevin. You are beautiful and i dotn care if you look like a girl or boy. As long as you love me."

Kevin:" i do love you kiseop. Ever since i started going to school here. I just hope Ani is ok with it."

Kiseop:" speaking of Ani. You wanna be my boyfriend."

Kevin:" oh course. Maybe you could be my SGC partner."

Kiseop:" and i can show you off to everyone and make sure the girls envy your position as my boyfriend. Because ill treat you the best."

Kevin:" im lucky my moms asleep."

Kiseop:" are you saying you want to have with me."

Kevin:" no! I just would be in big trouble if she saw me kissing some boy in my room." 

kiseop:" well tomorrow we can be an officially public couple. And next time, your coeming to my house."

 

 

____________________

 

new chappie will be here soon^^