Coldhearted Boy

Attention Wanted

Kevin(POV)

 

I can not believe how much i cried last night. hiw did this even happen? but i was at kiseops house, first thing in the morning.

"kiseop,baby. im gonna miss you~." i said sitting on his lap.

"i'll miss you too kevin. but i need to deal with school and family and other stuff." he said looking me in the eye

"uh~ ok. well... i at least wanna have again." i said

"kevin i thought you were inocent." kiseop said

"pretty please~~~~" i pleaded. why was i like this?

"ok. fine." he said getting up carrying me bridal style to his room. i was smiling in anticipation the way there. he then layed me on the bed and took off his clothes. he then got on top of me and started trailing kisses down my neck. leaving various hickeys everywhere. he then strted to take off my clothes and throw them in random places around the room. "kiseop~" i moaned and soon those moans turned into soft screams. and when he touched me in various places of my body. he stopped. i then opened my eyes to a red faced red head.

"thankyou. thats all i needed before you go." i said. "your welcome." he then started to get up and put my clothes on for me. and then he put his on. and i sat on the edge of his bed, with my messy hair. "i love you." i said.  "i love you too kev." kiseop said. "im gonna miss this. these moments." i said. i then glomped on to him giving him a hug for what seemed like forever. and the next thing i knew i was crying in his arms. there was really nothing i could do.

"c'mon kev. lets go watch TV." kiseop said. and i followed him.

 

````````````````11:00PM````````````````````````

 

"okay were here at the airport,babe" kiseop said holding both my hands. "yea. ok. well. i dont wanna say bye because i know if i do i might be saying bye to our love. so. see you later." i said with a small smile still crying. "see you later." he said and turned away to go to his plane.

 

kiseop (POV)

 

what just happened? was this real? i left kevin behind. when i promised i wouldnt. what did kevin do to me? NOTHING! i even cheated on him. and he still dosnt know.

 

```````````flashback`````````````````

"krystal! i need to talk to you before you go!" i said running after krystal in the hall.

"yea?" she said noticing me.

"come to my house today. we have some SGC stuff to discuss." i said with a mischevious smile.

"kk. i'll be there." she said walking off.

i knew my plan. i was with kevin though.

 

at my house

 

"im here.miss me?" she said.

"yea. umm." i said hesitantly. i then walked walked up to her and flat out kissed her. but why? i dont know.

"what was that?" she said suprised.

"im sorry." i said. she then walked out quickly. but the next day. it was almost like nothing happened

 

 

`````````````````````flashback end``````````````````````````````````

 

kiseop. run. run back to him. you at least need to tell him. GO!

i then ran backwards towards kevins direction trying to catch him.

"KEVIN!" i yelled trying to catch up to him. when he heard me...

 

kevin (POV)

"KEVIN!" i heard.

"kiseop?" i said turning around wipeing my tears away.

"KEVIN!" he said again. i then ran towards him hugging him and crying hystaricly.

"did you decide to stay with me?" i said still hugging him

"....yes..." he said as he smiled and kissed my forehead. i then pounced on him to give him a million kisses.

"but kevin. i havnt told the whole story..." 

 

kiseop (POV)

 

"levin. i cheated on you. with krystal. but krystal its not krystals fault. its mine. i kissed her. kev-" he ran off .

"KEVIN!" I yelled

 

kevin (POV) 

he cheated on me? first i was heart brocken. and now kiseop stole the brocken pices and just made it into a totally different heart for him to have. i dont trust him anymore. just walk away, kevin. no. run. and i ran off out of kiseop arms.too my car and drove off. and i didnt look back.

oh kiseop. you coldhearted boy.