Practice

Ready When You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Overly excited, I grabbed the doorhandle and opened the door. I was more than eager to see Kai again, and I bit my lips, trying not to smile to widely when facing my friends.

 

“Soomi.~” I beamed as I opened the door to the changing room, only to face an empty room.

 

“Huh?”

 

I lowered my head to look at my watch. Apparently I was even some minutes too late. Tilting my head, I walked out of the changing room, into the corridor.

 

I heard noise coming from the practice room and frowned. If nobody was in the changing room, and not even clothes or bags were there, then who could be in the practice room?

 

Without knocking, I opened the door. My eyes widened at the sight- it was Kai's group. They were in the middle of their practice, most of the boys were still panting. My eyebrows creased until they were uncreaseable, and I immediately looked at my watch again.

 

Was it broken? One hour too late? Couldn’t be...

 

Frowning, I stepped into the room and again, all the gazes landed on me, and I gulped, very uncomfortable with the situation, which was very much like a déjà vu. I cleared my throat and walked over to the instructor.

 

“Um, may I ask why the boys' group is here?” I asked, shifting uncomfortably, as I noticed Kai staring at me very intently.

 

“I thought your instructor told you girls that we changed the practice time today, since your practice was canceled,” he told me before motioning me to leave the room. I continued to stare at him, before I finally nodded and left the room.

 

When did my dance instructor told us that our practice was going to be canceled?

 

Shuffling to the door, I tilted my hear in an attempt to recall what my dance instructor had said, before I realized that I hadn't been paying attention throughout the whole practice...

 

Serves you right, I thought as I blew a raspberry. I just closed the door, and as I remembered that the next bus wasn’t coming for a whole hour, I groaned.

 

An idea popped up in my mind and for a short moment I was planning to do it, that was until my other half knocked some sense into my delusional mind.

 

But after pondering about it for a while, something in me urged me to do it. Or at least, I could ask, since asking doesn’t hurt, does it?

 

This time I knocked before entering and tried to make as little noise as possible. The dance instructor frowned at me- well, I was interrupting their practice again, after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter