Embarrassing

Ready When You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I couldn’t help but glance over to him again, I wanted to check if he was actually staring at me or if it was just my imagination.

 

I regretted shifting my gaze to him again that because his smirk only made me blush, and I quickly covered my face and stepped away from the window.

 

Without looking back, I dashed away from the window and the whole building. Mentally, I was cursing at how embarrassing I was.

 

Now he probably thought of me as a stalker...

 

With squinted eyes and a shaking head, I arrived at the bus stop. I was still shaking my head furiously, not even noticing that a guy standing at the opposite bus stop was watching me.

 

A huge sigh escaped my lips as I opened my eyes and slowly calmed down. My eyes met with the guy, who was staring me as if I'd gone nuts. I raised my brow, sighing again. After all the embarrassing things that already happened, I was too lazy to bother about another one. I shot the stranger a pissed stare and looked at a different direction.

 

I knew I was kind of being mean to the stranger, but at that moment I couldn’t care less.

 

As I realized that I had already missed the bus and would have to wait thirty minutes for the next bus to come, I sat on the small bench and leaned back. I wanted to listen to some music to distract myself from all the embarrassment today, so I grabbed my earphones and my hand began seeking for my hole on my cellphone, which I didn’t find.

 

My cellphone was not in my pocket anymore.

 

My eyes widened at the realization and my feet immediately acted on their own, making me run back to the building.

 

Out of breath, I entered the building and headed straight to the changing room, since the possibility of something falling out of the pocket while changing was the highest.

 

I checked all the benches, even under them, and though I hadn't been on the toilet today, I checked in the toilets as well.

 

After checking the whole changing room, restrooms included, and still not finding anything, I let myself plop onto the ground with a loud sigh.

 

What if someone found my cellphone and used it? My bill would rise to high heavens! I shuddered at that thought. My mind was imagining every possible scenario, making me panic even more.

 

Slowly, I stood up and decided to look in the corridor as well. After checking the whole corridor, I gave up, and walked out of the building with sagging shoulders.

 

I made a mental note to call the company and tell them to block my cellphone as soon as possible.

 

I shuffled back to the bus stop, only to see that the other bus was just driving away. “Argh, !” I cursed before I sat down on the bench again.

 

At least the boy from the opposite was gone. I didn’t need any spectators watching me run to the bus stop, run away from the bus stop and run to it again.

 

Thirty minutes without any music, just waiting, felt like hell.

 

When the bus finally arrived, it felt I'd been waiting for it more than ages. For the rest of the day, I shot everybody a grumpy stare. You couldn’t possibly be in a good mood when you just lost your cellphone.

 

What a day, I thought as I entered my room and threw my bag into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter