Thanks

Ready When You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wuuhu.” Kai applauded me with a huge grin as I finished dancing the whole choreography. Grinning back, I let myself plop onto the floor.

 

The choreography was more exhausting than it looked, and I wondered how hard it had to be for the boys, especially with the many dances they learned.

 

Kai sat down, next to me, and held me a water bottle out. Smiling, I took the bottle and thanked him quickly before I took big gulps of the water.

 

As I put the bottle away, I noticed that Kai was looking at me more intently than usually.

 

“Do I have something on my face?” I asked, laughing lightly.

 

Kai's lips curled into a smile, but he shook his head.

 

“No, but I have a favor to ask of you,” he was still smiling very brightly, and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to say no to him, no matter how ridiculous the favor might have been.

 

“Go on,” I said as I eyed him precisely. Just what could he want me to do?

 

“Show me some ballet moves.” That caught me off guard, and I almost choked on my own saliva.

 

“What?!” I called out, my eyes rounded. I tried to get my act together, and shook my head wildly.

 

“No. Sorry, but no!” I told him, still shaking my head. What happened next was too much for me to take in.

 

Kai pouted. Kai pouted. The epitome of being y just pouted. Of shock my jaw dropped and I just stared at him, wide-eyed.

 

“Please,” he pleaded, and I realized that it had been over for me the second he started to pout.

 

I sighed, and nodded, frustrated at my quick defeat.

 

Kai, on the other hand, clasped his hands together, and a satisfied smirk could be seen on his face. Oh yes, this boy was definitely cute.

 

“Right now?” I asked him as I stood up. Kai nodded with a smile, and I sighed again.

 

“Um, you know. My ballet skills right now are not good at all, so yeah, don’t get your hopes up too high...”

 

He frowned at my statement, but kept quiet. I decided to do the move we just learned today.

 

I did a slow pirouette, finishing it with an arabesque. But just as always, my mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter