Skipping

Ready When You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“One, two, three.” Kai took my arm and showed me the move. I grinned, this one was easy, and I quickly copied the move.

 

“You're getting better and better,” he smiled proudly, as he took some steps back.

 

“Thanks to you.” Kai's laugh made me giggle a bit, and I repeated the move.

 

“If this goes on, then you'll have managed the whole choreography by next time,” he told and I excitedly clapsed my hands together. I couldn’t wait until I would finally be able to dance the whole choreography.

 

This was the third time he was practicing with me. The second time had been last week, and I deliberately stayed after his practice ended and practiced his dance with him again.

 

Kai told me that he was always earlier then his practice actually started, and I decided to skip my ballet class today. It wasn’t fun anyway... the dance practices with Kai were much better; not only was the dance more fun, but I also loved his company very much.

 

He was a very talented and dedicated guy, and even though he was extremely good at dancing, he was down to earth, and rather shy. Some rumors that had spread in my ballet group said that he was cocky, but actually he wasn’t at all.

 

Judging from the time I spent with him, Kai was a very sweet guy.

 

 

“Uff,” I heaved a sigh before plopping myself onto the floor. “I guess, it's enough for today.” Kai grinned and went to take his bag.

 

“I gotta go anyway, my practice is going to start.” I nodded, smiling at him gratefully, “Thanks again.” I already started waving at him when he stopped at the door.

 

“Are you really okay with skipping your ballet practice?” he asked, and I bit my lower lip. Yes, ballet was once my passion, but it's been long since I really 'loved' doing it. And the more time passes, the more distant I felt to it. It was the first time I skipped a lesson, but I knew it wouldn’t be the last time.

 

I hadn't missed it at all during the whole time I practiced with Kai. I even felt better than after my usual training.

 

“Yes, I'm okay with-” just as I started to talk, Kai interrupted me with a 'psshhh'. I frowned, but kept my mouth shut. Suddenly he turned the lights out, and in a blink of an eye, he stood beside me and pulled me with him.

 

He pressed himself against the wall, me being pressed against the wall by his arm.

 

“Kai-” he put his finger on my lips, and I tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter