Chapter 16.

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16.

 

When L.Joe entered the bedroom, only in a towel and his hair still wet, Eun Mi couldn't otherwise and let out a yelp,"Lee Byunghun, what are you doing?!" she asked, her eyes round, fixed on his abs. (A/N: Who wouldn't stare at his abs ? XD)


"I came from the bathroom, because I took a shower..?" L.Joe looked confused at her,"You okay?"

"Yeah."


"Sure?"


"Hmh."


"Okay, I'll change now." he opened his wardrobe and took out some clothes. And when his hand went to his towel, Eun Mi stopped him,"Waaaaaait! Let me exit this room first!" 

With that she ran out the room. L.Joe chuckled,"Silly girl."

 

 

"Oh, Eun Mi!" Suzy beamed, when she rushed downstairs,"Taemin let me in, I just wanted to tell you that Yeon is over in our house. Uhm, you look.. weird. What happened?"


"Suzy!" Eun Mi held her shoulders,"Let's go out!"

"Why..?" her friend frowned confused,"Are you scared?"

 

Eun Mi gulped, her eyes wide, and whispered,"I just saw L.Joe's body.."

"You mean you did it finally??" Suzy brightened.

"No, he just came out the shower." Eun Mi replied, letting her go,"And then I rushed down the stairs and saw you."

 

"Oh, then." Suzy shrugged,"Good Luuuck~!"

Eun Mi made a face,"How am I supposed to not slap you or CAP, or maybe both of you ?"

"I'm your best friend~!" Suzy smiled,"I didn't know I'd interrupt you two.. So, I'm gone again!" she walked to the door. 

 

"Suzy, can you... Whatever! See you later!" Eun Mi pushed her out,"Bye!"

"Why are you rushing so much??" Suzy laughed, and Eun Mi closed the door when she was out.

"Puh," she sighed,"And now..." Eun Mi went to the kitchen first, doing whatever her plan was at the moment. 

 

She rushed from kitchen to living room, from living room to kitchen and then a quick stop at the bathroom next to the kitchen. (A/N: the house has two bathrooms, one in second floor and one in the first one. ^^)

 

 

 

30 minutes later..

L.Joe made his way back downstairs,"Honey, do you kno-"

"NO, DON'T COME DOWN, L.JOE! DON'T EVEN DARE TO!" Eun Mi yelled, jumped to the stairs and blocked his way, spreading her arms wide,"Go back up!"


He frowned,"W..why..?"

"Go!" she furrowed her eyes at him,"Do I have to call your  mom?"

L.Joe looked shocked at her,"Okay, I'm going!" and went back upstairs, confused about her behaviour.

 

 

 

"I bet she has fun by herself and maybe Suzy. Letting me alone here!" L.Joe throw himself on the bed, whining.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter