Chapter 15.

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chapter 15.

 

 

"Do you have everything?" Eun Mi asked Yeon again. "Yes, Yes I do." Yeon nodded,"We can go no-"

"Yeon, I'm so proud of you!" Eun Mi hugged him happily,"I wish you the best! Fighting!" She let him go and patted his shoulder,"You're gonna meet her now!"

Yeon just nodded, not really as excited as Eun Mi was. 


"Are you coming now or what?" L.Joe yelled,"Do you want to come late?"

"Nope!" Eun Mi grabbed Yeon's arm and rushed to L.Joe's car,"We're here. We're here."

 

After Eun Mi looked around the mall, finding Yeon alone in a jewelry shop and L.Joe coming randomly in with Ice cream, they went home and prepared Yeon in a short time.

And now, the time was here. 

 

 

"Noona.." Yeon began awkwardly, looking out of the window.

Eun Mi looked at him trough the rearview mirror,"Hm?" 


"Is this really a good idea?" he sighed,"Whoever that person will be, will propably think I'm a freak."

"No, she won't." L.Joe butted in,"You're weird, Yeon. And aren't freaks and weirdos the most interesthing people? I bet, she'll like you."


*Yeah, maybe. Or maybe not...* Yeon was silent,*L.Joe usually lose the bets he does.*
(A/N: Remember Me and L.Joe?! :D)

And they drove off.

 

 

 

Meanwhile,
"Oppa! We are meeting here?" Young Hye's eyes sparkled,"That's amazing! The ice cream must be really good!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes playfully at his sister and went inside the ice cream café with her,"We're here to meet someone and the only thing you can think of is ice cream!"


Young Hye chuckled,"Uff, oppa, shut up."

Myungsoo sighed and looked at his cell phone to see what time it was,"Oh we're too early! We can chat around, until they come, Young Hye." They went to their reserved table.

"Okay!" Young Hye beamed.

 

 

 

"We're here!" Eun Mi beamed, when they exited the car and quickly entered the same café,"And I thought we'd come late, puh."

Yeon rolled his eyes,*I still don't think this is a good idea.*

"Let's go to the table." L.Joe casually said, making his way to it.


"Annyeong, Myungsoo~!" Eun Mi waved and took a seat.

"Hi." Myungsoo smiled.

L.Joe frowned,"He again?"


Yeon grinned evilly, quickly taking the seat next to Eun Mi and not noticing the person sitting opposite of him,"L.Joe, why don't you sit down too?" 

"I wanted to sit there." L.Joe made a face,"Okay." And sat do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter