Chapter 14.

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14.

 


"What?" Yeon blinked,"But-"

"No, you're gonna do this! Now come." Eun Mi smiled and pushed him inside a store. L.Joe followed, he didn't want to come but Eun Mi insisted to.

 

"I knew I shouldn't have come to visit that punk." Yeon made a face and looked at the clothes. How would this girly boy be like a cool and stylish guy ? 

"I can hear you, troll face." L.Joe retorted,"We're just helping you. Stop whining around!"


"Meh." Yeon rolled his eyes. "How about this, Eun Mi noona?" Yeon held up skinny jeans in a dark blue, and a white casual shirt.

"Since when can you call her `noona´?" L.Joe raised a brow at the younger one. "Since I said he can call me noona if he wants to." Eun Mi hit L.joe's head lightly,"Pabo."

 

L.Joe nodded,"Well then. Lucky, kid."

Yeon made a face, then tapped Eun Mi's shoulder,"What now? Is this good or not? I have fashion taste you know. Don't say anything wrong!"

 

"Hehe, I like it!" Eun Mi smiled,"Now go and try it on!" she pushed him a bit. "Okay, Okay!" Yeon sighed and went in a changing room.

 

 

 

"Why are we doing this again?" L.Joe asked Eun Mi.

"Because  I want to." she replied with her eye smile, "And you help me, right, oppa ?"


He cleared his throat with a blush,"Uhm, yeah, always. Ahem, sure."

"Okay, then go and look for shoes for Yeon !" she beamed, and Yeon came out with the new clothes. "How is it..?" he asked awkwardly.

 

"Wow.." Eun Mi blinked,*He looks really handsome!*

"You.. wow, just awesome." she managed to say, staring at him.

 

Yeon furrowed his eyes at her,"Don't get pedo, noona. I know I'm handsome, but this.. I'm not used to it."

Eun Mi chuckled and patted his shoulder,"You look really great, don't worry! We'll buy them." She pushed him back in the changing room,"Be quick!"

 

"Okay.." L.Joe walked slowly away,"I go and look for shoes in a different store, if I find one."

Eun Mi nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going, Myungsoo oppa ?" Young Hye asked clueless.


"Just walking around and all.. You'll see." Myungsoo smiled at his sister,*In an hour the plan officially begins.. I wonder who the boy is.*

 

"Oppa!" Young Hye called,"Are we going to meet someone?"


"Maybe."

"So that's why you said I should dress myself extra nicely." Young Hye nodded,"Hmm.."

 

"Oh, well, I'll buy you ice-cream." Myungsoo said and left,*I don't want to be asked by her too many questions..*

 

 

 

 

"Yeon, are you ready?" Eun Mi knocked on the changing room door. 

"Yeah, I'm coming out now." and with that Yeon stepped out the changing room,"Here, buy , then let's go." He gave Eun Mi the clothes to buy,"I'll wait outside."

"Okay!" Eun Mi beamed and went to the counter, while he exited the store.

 

 

"Should I buy myself some jewelry?" he muttered, waiting for Eun Mi to come and watching the people walking by,*Ew, look at them.. what are they even wearing?*

 

5 Minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter