Chapter 10

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10.

 

 

"Oh?" Myungsoo looked surprised up,"We're just talking."

"We bumped into each other here. So he sat down with us! Do you three want to join..?" Suzy awkwardly tried to bring the mood back up.

 

"Yeah.. sure." L.Joe looked at Eun Mi then back to Myungsoo,"May I sit next to my wife?"

Myungsoo nodded,"Yeah, sure." Stood up and went to the other side of Eun Mi,*He could.. nevermind.*

Chunji and CAP sat down next to Suzy at each sides.

 

"Uhm.. this seems awkward." Chunji said after a while silence.

Eun Mi nodded,"It is awkward."

"Ani~," Myungsoo tried to get the awkwardness away,"Hmm, what brings you guys here?" he glanced at Chunji, CAP and then at L.Joe.

 

"Hanging out." Chunji simply said,*He doesn't seems that bad.*

Eun Mi rested her head on L.Joe's shoulder with a sigh,"Don't you want something too? Milkshakes maybe? L.Joe oppa?"

All of L.Joe's anger were gone with Eun Mi's magical `oppa´.  Wow, he was really weak when it comes to her. "Y-Yeah.." he called over a waitress and ordered for himself and his two friends.

 

 

"Oh god! Really?" Suzy laughed. "Yes, really! And then..." while Eun Mi and Suzy were in their own girl world, they boys followed them from behind.

 

"I feel like I shouldn't have come with you guys." Chunji sighed, watching the girls' back, dragging some of their bags.

CAP shrugged,"When they said girl day, they really meant girl day." he looked down at the bags he was mostly carrying for Suzy. 

"Girls are like this." Myungsoo muttered with a smile, watching Eun Mi's back, also with some bags in his hands.

"Yah," L.Joe looked at Myungsoo,"I think we should have a talk."

"A talk? Okay." Myungsoo nodded and looked at him.

 

*Man, he seems too nice to do something.* L.Joe sighed mentally, actually he wanted to yell and shout at Myungsoo, maybe throw the bags from mostly Eun Mi at his face. But Myungsoo didn't really deserve it. 

So L.Joe tried it nicely, how awkward for him,"Uhm.. You see, if you're so close with my wife I-"

"Close?" Myungsoo chuckled, more like a sad chuckle,"We're not close anymore as you can see. We only talk with each other and things like that."

"Hmh." L.Joe nodded and took a deep breath,"I mean, I quickly get jealious. Can you maybe.. back off a little?"

Myungsoo looked confused at him,"Don't tell me you think, I'm one of those people who have affairs with ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter