Chapter 1

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

The two stepped out L.Joe's car.

"Aigoo, we're finally here, uh?" L.Joe breathed the fresh air in,"Awesome."

"Kyaaa~! Do we stay in this house over our honeymoon?" Eun Mi squealed and ran to the door.

The couple went to a popular and beautiful beach, and rented a house.

"Yup," L.Joe ran after her and pulled the key out,"Who should open the door? You or me?"

Eun Mi ignored him and instead cursed at the door,"Open you damn door! I want inside~!"

He sighed and opened the door for her,"Here we are."

"Woooha~, awesome, right? Oh, Look the kitchen!" she ran to it.

"I'm glad here's a big TV." L.Joe mumbled and sat down on the couch,"Babe, we should unpack first!"

She came back into the living room,where he sat,"Okay. Go and carry our luggage in. I'm waiting."

"We can call some maids." L.Joe smiled innocently.

"No, that's our honeymoon and no one will disturb. Go now." she then smiled,"After unpacking, let's go to the grocery store! Then I'll cook something for us!"

He sighed, ruffled her hair and stood up,"Okay, babe." With that he walked out and carried the luggage in.

"Muhahaha..." Eun Mi let out an evil laugh,"Now, let's go and explore this house. Who knows... maybe Mrs.Lee put cameras around?"

She stood up, walked around the house and scanned everything with her eyes.

 

Upstairs she finally spotted something,*I knew it!*

She ran to it, and took it,"A camera... just like I said. Is this the only one?"

Suddenly her cell phone rang. Eun Mi pulled it out her pocket and answered  the call,"Yeobosayo?"

"In the living room next to the TV is one too. And in the kitchen, on the fridge!" the voice said.

Eun Mi made a face,"Umm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter