Chapter 13.

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13.

 

"Good Morning!" When Yeon entered the kitchen and sat down at the breakfast table, L.Joe and Eun Mi were quiet after quick greeting back,"Good Morning."

*What happened..?* Yeon began to ate his food, while glancing at the two.

 

"So.. did you sleep well?" Eun Mi asked, a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes, I did. It was comfortable! Thank you." Yeon beamed. Eun Mi gave a nod.

 

"Yeon, do you know Suzy is here too?" L.Joe couldn't help, but smirk at the boy.

"S-Suzy?!" Yeon looked up again, eyes rounded.

 

"Yes, and Oh! She's going to marry soon, after our honeymoon here. Suzy told us, she wants to marry next year." L.Joe replied.

"Woah!" Yeon gasped,"Everyone is marrying! Well, and who is the one she wants to marry?"

"CAP or otherwise Bang Minsoo." L.Joe sighed with a huge smile,"And I'm the best man." 

 

"Wait. Suzy never told me about this. WHY?" Yeon glared at L.Joe,"I never thought any of you two would marry!"

"How about you?" L.Joe raised a brow. 

*Uhm, I feel like I should be gone.* Eun Mi awkwardly continued eating, like she did the whole time.

 

"Well, I would've told you, if I would have a relationship with someone so deep that I want to marry." Yeon sighed,"But I don't, so whatever. No one would go out with a pretty freak like me."


*Poor boy.* Eun Mi pouted then looked up,"I know someone you could like!"

Yeon raised a brow, nicer to her than to L.Joe,"Who?"

"Her name is Young Hye!" Eun Mi beamed,"She is nice, cute and ..and just for you! I think you two would look good together!"

 

Yeon frowned,"You want to introduce me to a girl..?"

Eun Mi mentally hit her head,*Oh yeah.. he doesn't know, that I know that he's a boy. Ops.*

 

"I told her you're a boy, you know." L.Joe stated.

Yeon glared at him,"Wae?"

"So you won't be too close to her." L.Joe furrowed his eyes at the younger one,"So you won't ask her out about girl stuff."

 

Yeon threw his arms lightly in the air,"Oh come on, Byunghun! It was just one time when I did that! It's not my fault that Suzy didn't know!"

*Eh..?* Eun Mi's eyes looked from Yeon to L.Joe, from L.Joe to Yeon and so on. The two were arguing like kids.

 

Until,"Morning." 

Everyone jumped in their seats and looked up.

"Taemin!" Eun Mi beamed. "Devil?!" L.Joe frowned.

 

"Last night was really, uhm, difficult." Taemin said and sat down.

"When did you come over?" Eun Mi asked with a smile.

Taemin smiled back,"Just now. The idiots wouldn't let me eat properly so I'm here, my Eun Mi."

 

Taemin noticed Yeon and glared at him.

"What?" Yeon spat,"Problem?"

Taemin nodded,"You're a boy. So why are you wearing a pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter